Array

[xs_avatar]
gvalro gvalro no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: feb 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Sony Xperia Z2
Tu operador: Orange
En XDA nuevo Magisk V8. Se salta de nuevo SafetyNet

Probado en mi Huawei P9 y funcionado Pokemon GO y Caixabank Pay con ROOT.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps...mless-t3473445

(Click para mostrar/ocultar)

This release is aimed for bug fixes, and most importantly the ability to hide itself from Safety Net's detection.

Template Cache Module Fix
Due to a bug in the template script, if your module is a cache module, your scripts might not be executed correctly, also flashing in Magisk Manager will cause the UI to break.
This particular commit is the fix, only cache modules are needed to be updated, other modules are working fine.

Search Bar in Download Section
Magisk Manager 2.1 brings search bar to the "Downloads Section", so that it's easier to find a module once the list gets too long.

SuperSU Integration
In the previous release (v7), I decided to automatically convert SuperSU into a Magisk module while installing Magisk. In this release (v8), I make Magisk 100% compatible with SuperSU out of box, not needed to modify how SuperSU work in anyway. For v8 and future releases, Magisk will detect SuperSU patched boot image, and only add the required additional patches to the boot image.
Also, I created further integration for Magisk and SuperSU: Magisk will create a script placed in /data/custom_ramdisk_patch.sh when SuperSU detected. What this means is that the next time you upgrade SuperSU by flashing SuperSU zip in custom recovery, Magisk will automatically be injected. You can also apply OTA updates with FlashFire, and enable SuperSU injection, which will also inject Magisk on-the-go!

For users that was using v7 with SuperSU along with the Helper Module, please manually restore your boot image (should be stored in /data/stock_boot.img), and flash the latest SuperSU, then flash Magisk-v8.

Magisk Hide
This feature should've been released a few weeks ago, but university is killing me lately; overwhelming schoolwork prevents me to finalize the tool, so please pardon my absence and lack of support. But it's still better late than nothing .
In the weeks I have been inactive, Safety Net got a couple updates, each makes bypassing more of an hassle. Magisk v8 introduce "Magisk Hide", the tool to properly hide Magisk, preventing Magisk to break Safety Net features. What it can do is hide all Magisk modules' files and mounts from target processes (e.g. Safety Net), including Magisk compatible phh root maintained by myself.
It cannot hide SuperSU, it cannot hide Xposed. If you want to hide any of them, please use suhide developed by Chainfire.

It should not cause issues as I have been testing quite some while, but if you replace some files with Magisk (known: /system/etc/customize/ACC/default.xml), Google Play Service will constantly crash. Due to this fact, this feature is not enabled by default. You have to manually enable it in the settings of Magisk Manager v2.1 after you upgraded to Magisk v8, and reboot to apply the settings.
Right now, you can manage your own hide list with ways similar to suhide, no GUI:
Code:
(All commands should be run in a root shell)
# Show current list
/magisk/.core/magiskhide/list

# Add new process (the package name should work fine)
/magisk/.core/magiskhide/add <process name or package name>

# Remove a process (might need a reboot to make an effect)
/magisk/.core/magiskhide/rm <process name or package name>
The process com.google.android.gms.unstable (Safety Net) will always automatically be added to the list if Magisk Hide is enabled, so if you just want to bypass Safety Net, just enable in Magisk Manager and you're good to go.

Safety Net - The Already Lost Cat-And-Mouse Game
Keep in mind, in the latest update of Safety Net that just happened in a few hours, Google seems to step up the game, and it might got to the point that no modifications are allowed, and might be impossible to bypass.
Currently on my HTC 10, no matter what I did to the boot image, even just a repack of 100% stock boot image, Safety Net will not pass under any circumstances. On the other hand, my Nexus 9 running stock Nougat seems bypass without issues, with root and modules all enabled and working fine. The boot verification might vary from one OEM to another, HTC's implementation might just be one of the first included into Safety Net, but eventually all major OEMs' method will be included, and at that time I think any Android "mod", including custom kernels, will pretty much break Safety Net. These verification should be coded deep into the bootloader, which is not that easy to crack. So the conclusion is that I will not spend that much time bypassing Safety Net in the future.

The attachment is a screenshot about where to enable Magisk Hide in the app

Viejo 21/10/16, 10:35:57
Array

[xs_avatar]
mon9696 mon9696 no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (1)

Fecha de registro: jun 2011
Modelo de smartphone: galaxy s2
Tu operador: Pepephone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por gvalro Ver Mensaje
Probado en mi Huawei P9 y funcionado Pokemon GO y Caixabank Pay con ROOT.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps...mless-t3473445

(Click para mostrar/ocultar)

This release is aimed for bug fixes, and most importantly the ability to hide itself from Safety Net's detection.

Template Cache Module Fix
Due to a bug in the template script, if your module is a cache module, your scripts might not be executed correctly, also flashing in Magisk Manager will cause the UI to break.
This particular commit is the fix, only cache modules are needed to be updated, other modules are working fine.

Search Bar in Download Section
Magisk Manager 2.1 brings search bar to the "Downloads Section", so that it's easier to find a module once the list gets too long.

SuperSU Integration
In the previous release (v7), I decided to automatically convert SuperSU into a Magisk module while installing Magisk. In this release (v8), I make Magisk 100% compatible with SuperSU out of box, not needed to modify how SuperSU work in anyway. For v8 and future releases, Magisk will detect SuperSU patched boot image, and only add the required additional patches to the boot image.
Also, I created further integration for Magisk and SuperSU: Magisk will create a script placed in /data/custom_ramdisk_patch.sh when SuperSU detected. What this means is that the next time you upgrade SuperSU by flashing SuperSU zip in custom recovery, Magisk will automatically be injected. You can also apply OTA updates with FlashFire, and enable SuperSU injection, which will also inject Magisk on-the-go!

For users that was using v7 with SuperSU along with the Helper Module, please manually restore your boot image (should be stored in /data/stock_boot.img), and flash the latest SuperSU, then flash Magisk-v8.

Magisk Hide
This feature should've been released a few weeks ago, but university is killing me lately; overwhelming schoolwork prevents me to finalize the tool, so please pardon my absence and lack of support. But it's still better late than nothing .
In the weeks I have been inactive, Safety Net got a couple updates, each makes bypassing more of an hassle. Magisk v8 introduce "Magisk Hide", the tool to properly hide Magisk, preventing Magisk to break Safety Net features. What it can do is hide all Magisk modules' files and mounts from target processes (e.g. Safety Net), including Magisk compatible phh root maintained by myself.
It cannot hide SuperSU, it cannot hide Xposed. If you want to hide any of them, please use suhide developed by Chainfire.

It should not cause issues as I have been testing quite some while, but if you replace some files with Magisk (known: /system/etc/customize/ACC/default.xml), Google Play Service will constantly crash. Due to this fact, this feature is not enabled by default. You have to manually enable it in the settings of Magisk Manager v2.1 after you upgraded to Magisk v8, and reboot to apply the settings.
Right now, you can manage your own hide list with ways similar to suhide, no GUI:
Code:
(All commands should be run in a root shell)
# Show current list
/magisk/.core/magiskhide/list

# Add new process (the package name should work fine)
/magisk/.core/magiskhide/add <process name or package name>

# Remove a process (might need a reboot to make an effect)
/magisk/.core/magiskhide/rm <process name or package name>
The process com.google.android.gms.unstable (Safety Net) will always automatically be added to the list if Magisk Hide is enabled, so if you just want to bypass Safety Net, just enable in Magisk Manager and you're good to go.

Safety Net - The Already Lost Cat-And-Mouse Game
Keep in mind, in the latest update of Safety Net that just happened in a few hours, Google seems to step up the game, and it might got to the point that no modifications are allowed, and might be impossible to bypass.
Currently on my HTC 10, no matter what I did to the boot image, even just a repack of 100% stock boot image, Safety Net will not pass under any circumstances. On the other hand, my Nexus 9 running stock Nougat seems bypass without issues, with root and modules all enabled and working fine. The boot verification might vary from one OEM to another, HTC's implementation might just be one of the first included into Safety Net, but eventually all major OEMs' method will be included, and at that time I think any Android "mod", including custom kernels, will pretty much break Safety Net. These verification should be coded deep into the bootloader, which is not that easy to crack. So the conclusion is that I will not spend that much time bypassing Safety Net in the future.

The attachment is a screenshot about where to enable Magisk Hide in the app
hola podrias explicarme un poquito como funciona esto yo soy root y he intalado magic v8 por twrp pero ahi me he quedado como hago
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 21/10/16, 11:50:55
Array

[xs_avatar]
BadWolf BadWolf no está en línea
Revolution Technologies
· Votos compra/venta: (3)

Fecha de registro: may 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Realme 11 Pro
Tu operador: Finetwork
En principio no va, da bootloop
Viejo 21/10/16, 13:15:20
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por BadWolf Ver Mensaje
En principio no va, da bootloop
que pasa BadWolf no estoy familiarizado con el termino bootloop pero te comento he quitado el supersu e instalado por recobery el magic v8 el magick manager y supersu pph ese y todo parece correcto pero la aplicacion del banco me dice que esta roteado y la tuya del otg que necesita ser root y aparte con encuentro como activar o desactivar el root
espero me digas algo y desinstalare todo lo que he puesto y volvere a flashear el suersu normal
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 21/10/16, 13:21:25
Array

[xs_avatar]
Revolution Technologies

No puedo decir mucho ya que ami lo haga como lo haga me da bucle de reinicio
Viejo 21/10/16, 13:28:49
Array

[xs_avatar]
1Jose2 1Jose2 no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: sep 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Huawei P9 Lite
En mi caso no me da bootlood, pero ni me funciona bien el root (no me lo detecta la app de OTG), ni me abre igualmente el Pokemon Go.
Asi que na de na.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 21/10/16, 13:29:45
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

a mi no pero es lo que comento a ver si el compañero que lo usa nos ilumina
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 21/10/16, 13:54:13
Array

[xs_avatar]
Revolution Technologies

Pues yo he probado usando el kernel stock y nanai, igual es que queda algun residuo en system, mirare mejor...
Viejo 22/10/16, 11:02:42
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

Sigue funcionando a día de hoy.
Te explico un poco, instalas por recovery, Magisk v8 , después phh´s SuperUser r259.zip
Reinicias
Te bajas la app phh´s SuperUser de Play Store verás que ya eres root.
Instalas Magisk Manager 2.1, verás las tres casillas en verde, entras en Settings de la app y activas las casillas Enable Magish hide
Enable Busy Box
Reinicias
Pokemon go y aplicaciones de pago funcionando
Imágenes Adjuntas
Tipo de Archivo: jpg Screenshot_2016-10-22-10-54-25.jpg (41.0 KB, 135 visitas)
Tipo de Archivo: jpg Screenshot_2016-10-22-10-54-15.jpg (46.2 KB, 133 visitas)
Tipo de Archivo: jpg Screenshot_2016-10-22-10-57-17.jpg (57.1 KB, 135 visitas)
Tipo de Archivo: jpg Screenshot_2016-10-22-10-56-00.jpg (37.9 KB, 133 visitas)
Gracias de parte de:
Viejo 22/10/16, 11:08:51
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

Viejo 22/10/16, 11:11:37
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

BadWolf te he pedido si puedes en el post del giroscopio. Que tenias un módulo xposed que funcionaba.
Ya que he probado GyroEmu 1.0 y no me funciona.
Gracias.
Viejo 22/10/16, 11:43:53
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

Sigue funcionando a día de hoy.
Te explico un poco, instalas por recovery, Magisk v8 , después phh´s SuperUser r259.zip
Reinicias
Te bajas la app phh´s SuperUser de Play Store verás que ya eres root.
Instalas Magisk Manager 2.1, verás las tres casillas en verde, entras en Settings de la app y activas las casillas Enable Magish hide
Enable Busy Box
Reinicias
Pokemon go y aplicaciones de pago funcionando
te comento he seguido y habilitado como dices pero no me funciona en la aplicacion de otg me dice que necesito ser root y en la del banco que soy root y no la puedo utilizar en fin
como puedo quitar todo y me haré root normal
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 23/10/16, 01:11:52
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

Te tendría que funcionar será por alguna tonteria.
Te digo otra forma que funciona lo he probado en el otro teléfono que tengo, un Xperia Z2.
Instala Supersu SR1 http://download.chainfire.eu/1003/Su...0915123031.zip.
Reinicia
Instala Root Switch 1.2.4 https://mega.nz/#!Zhty1STQ!tg4-spD2s...qwGJUjdI4DBGz8
Activa la casilla Stop all su daemons
Reinicia
Utiliza el swicht a tu gusto
Gracias de parte de:
Viejo 24/10/16, 18:19:46
Array

[xs_avatar]
1Jose2 1Jose2 no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: sep 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Huawei P9 Lite
Te digo otra forma que funciona lo he probado en el otro teléfono que tengo, un Xperia Z2.
Reinicia
Reinicia
Anda, está segunda opción si me ha funcionado perfectamente.

Última edición por 1Jose2 Día 24/10/16 a las 18:46:18.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25/10/16, 16:17:25
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

Ok, me alegro, Saludos.
Viejo 29/10/16, 20:30:54
Array

[xs_avatar]
ncn ncn no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: may 2013
Modelo de smartphone: GT-i9300
Tu operador: TELCEL
Probaré en un ZTE que no me ha dejado jugar pokemon aun cuando quite root y coloqué room stock limpia.

Saludos
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 29/10/16, 20:51:15
Array

[xs_avatar]
ncn ncn no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: may 2013
Modelo de smartphone: GT-i9300
Tu operador: TELCEL
Reinicia
Reinicia
Una pregunta, si después quiero desisntalar este supersu SR1, como le hago, no he encontrado el unistaller en la página de XDA.

Saludos
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 31/10/16, 02:14:17
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

En opciones del supersu, hay una que es "desroteo completo "
Saludos.
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Foros Huawei > Huawei P9 lite

Hora actual: 08:27:41 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /