Array

[xs_avatar]
copo11 copo11 no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: ene 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Huawei P8 Lite
Tu operador: Orange
Contestacion de Huawei al pedir el codigo desbloqueo

Buenas compañeros, he pedido el codigo de desbloqueo a huawei esta misma mañana y hace unos minutos me han contestado esto a ver si alguien entiende que pasa por que codigo no me han enviado y yo les he puesto un correo solicitandolo con los dos imei del p8 lite, todo bien ya que tengo otro huawei g630 el cual me enviaron codigo bien haciendolo igual..

Gracias

Hello, dear HUAWEI user:
If you need to apply for a mobile phone to unlock code, please you can directly log on our official website: http://emui.huawei.com/en, click download option, enter the

portal - EMUI
Time and Space. EMUI 3.0 design concepts. 2. Light Painting Mode. Newest camera feature. 3. Smart Screenshot. Only on EMUI. 4
Leer más...
After clicking on the search bar below the brush to unlock option, enter your HUAWEI account and password, you entered our application to unlock code interface, fill your personal information to apply
Please (Note: the telecom version and the full version of the mobile phone, please enter the A00000 imei/meid/esn MEID in the beginning of the), and can be more efficient to unlock code oh! Nearly
Period we found that many users purchased the phone is third party malicious brush, installed a large number of applications can not be unloaded, seriously affecting the user experience, in order to protect the interests of the end consumer, we have excellent
To unlock the code application program, the new program needs to meet the following conditions, please confirm whether to meet: 1) the user must apply for the opening of the HUAWEI cloud account; 2) users must apply to unlock the device
Record HUAWEI cloud account and use more than 14 days; 3 per HUAWEI cloud account for half a year can only apply for no more than 2 devices unlock code! Could you confirm whether to meet the above conditions, if you do not meet, build
After you meet the requirements of your application to unlock the code, in order to give you a better service, if you meet the above three conditions, or unable to apply to unlock code to recommend that you provide the application sector
For errors or not being able to apply to the screen, please provide us with a screenshot of the interface, and give us your phone number IMEI/MEID, SN, and your phone
Model, customer service will arrange the Commissioner to help you to query, please be assured (please screenshot information and the information provided by you to keep the same!). After the phone is applied to unlock code Root, if
The appearance of normal, no man-made damage trace, but detected for root, we will take into account the root did not touch the bottom file, to the user's security, free of charge for the user
Daniel; if the impact of root on the bottom layer of the file, it will be based on the service center detected as a quasi oh! Note: please be sure to provide a full page screenshot at the official website can not be applied to unlock code, and
Provide all the information needed to unlock the code in a text version of the web! Hard service 100+, out of service is just the foundation, the excess satisfaction is our eternal pursuit!
HUAWEI customer service center
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 09/11/15, 19:30:06
Array

[xs_avatar]
cebollano cebollano no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: ene 2011
Modelo de smartphone: htc wildfire, xperia U,xperia z
Tu operador: Vodafone
a mi tambien me han contestado mas o menos lo mismo,me esta dando gana de mandarlos a ....ya que le he tenido que mandar ocho correos hasta que me han contestado,el tema es que desde la web no soy capaz de hacerlo
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 09/11/15, 19:32:27
Array

[xs_avatar]
Nonamed Nonamed no está en línea
Colaborador/a
· Votos compra/venta: (4)

Fecha de registro: feb 2011

@copo11:,

Movemos al general.
Viejo 09/11/15, 22:14:34
Array

[xs_avatar]
copo11 copo11 no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: ene 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Huawei P8 Lite
Tu operador: Orange
Gracias Nonamed por moverlo y perdon.

Bueno pues ahora entiendo lo que quiere decir, y es mas o menos que no te envian el codigo si no que nos vallamos a la pagina china de huawei y que alli saquemos el codigo nosotros mismos, asi como lo explica eloy gomez en este video

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=1021968

yo ya lo he conseguido bootloader desbloqueado y sin ningun problema, claro que antes actualice a la b170 lollipop 5.0.1 y todo perfecto..
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 11/11/15, 13:38:34
Array

[xs_avatar]
eloypr eloypr no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: oct 2011
Tu operador: Movistar

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por cebollano Ver Mensaje
a mi tambien me han contestado mas o menos lo mismo,me esta dando gana de mandarlos a ....ya que le he tenido que mandar ocho correos hasta que me han contestado,el tema es que desde la web no soy capaz de hacerlo
cuando lo pidas otra vez diles que tu teléfono e lhuawei p8 lite no esta en la pagina oficial y te mandan
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de:
Viejo 11/11/15, 19:36:21
Array

[xs_avatar]
cebollano cebollano no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: ene 2011
Modelo de smartphone: htc wildfire, xperia U,xperia z
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por eloypr Ver Mensaje
cuando lo pidas otra vez diles que tu teléfono e lhuawei p8 lite no esta en la pagina oficial y te mandan

al final lo he hecho desde la pagina de china logeandome con un correo y he conseguido ya el dichoso codigo
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Foros Huawei > Huawei P8 Lite

Hora actual: 16:28:15 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /