Modelo de smartphone: Neo n003, Faea F1, Thl w3, elephone P6000
Tu operador: Simyo
unofficial Android 6.0 for Elephone P6000 Vibe 3.5 PreRelease version

fuente:http://bbs.elephone.hk/thread-11955-1-1.html
(no la he probado )
unofficial Android 6.0 for Elephone P6000

Vibe 3.5

PreRelease version

Official Vibe s228 from Lenovo A7000a (what version I didn't understand, But most likely 3.5) Therefore further updates are used it will be possible were washed down in the OTA mode (the truth not official and is possible it pass to do matches as the kernel another is a little, but it is made on the basis of A7000a)

Differences from the previous alfa:

1) It is possible to call PreRelease candidate already safely
2) Now the USB stick and an internal memory works (the computer carries two memories, and other applications which caused glitches and bugs now now work)
3) Radio, a sound works (the truth a little quietly)
4) The charge controller behaves more adequately, But finishings (There are no sharp saltuses now, and battery level almost correct, shows 2900 (the place of 2700) and here because of it there is other bug) approximately for 20-30% all the same are required the charge begins to thaw in the eyes) in principle I think it not difficult to repair
5) There are no dances from Google Play and its services (it is built in)
6) Titanium works as it is necessary but doesn't take off (Navitel other programs doesn't take off also now I didn't test)
7) I repaired GPS. Now it is possible to use as the navigator, (but the first warming up long, works then as it is necessary)
8) There is no bug as on CM 12.1 and its similar (3G/4G can be on any sim cards and switches from system)
9) There are no glitches with a sound in games and applications (as was once on CM12.1)
10) It is repaired 2g/3g/4g now works as it is necessary (earlier phone ignored 3g a network and I took off in some points)
11) NVRAM problems are corrected (There are now no problems with WIFI when the network in Nvram Error appeared)

Well and now bugs (more precisely defects to which my "claws" aren't enough):
1) Both cameras don't work (the reason is known, But I don't find time, for its repair)
2) The proximity sensor doesn't work (it light or "ear") I can't understand the Reason, but I assume that AAL is disconnected (yes that which did deceleration of the interface on 5.0)
3) Bugs with a battery power, but I already wrote above)

Minuses (inconveniences):
Firmware only under Flashtool (so far speeches about the version for recovery out of the question, for some reasons)
That the firmware earned, it is necessary to stitch a separate patch (in which the kernel, SuperSU, the Modem and some changes for our phone lies) I Will try to make everything in a uniform patch, for simplification to users

Link on DOWNLOAD
https://yadi.sk/d/aNHOtgFVuQbRw

Installation procedure:
1) To download all 3 files
2) to unpack Vibe 3.5 for Elephone P6000.zip archive in any folder
3) To select from Flashtool the skater (I advise daws with preloader, lk, to remove recovery)
4) We click Download and we connect a cable in the switched-off phone
5) To launch a firmware (loading of very long about 10-15 minutes)
6) If everything was launched, we pass into Recovery and install patch Vibe (Android 6) .zip and SuperSU_PRO_v2.76_patched_Cobra1111.zip
7) We do Factory Wipe (or Wipe to data and Dalvick)
8) We reboot, there is nothing we don't touch - just we wait for loading (1-2 times can itself will reboot)
9) It is ready - it is possible to use
Responder Con Cita

Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Marcas de importación > Elephone > Elephone P6000 > ROMs y desarrollo Elephone P6000

Hora actual: 22:57:41 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /