Viejo 21/02/18, 17:58:26
Array

[xs_avatar]
Santi_SAZ Santi_SAZ no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: oct 2012
Modelo de smartphone: Oneplus 7 Pro
Tu operador: O2
Magisk [EMUI 8.0] Root Honor View 10, Mate 10 (Pro) (Huawei Treble Devices)

Magisk has officially landed on the lovely Treble enabled Huawei devices! Props to Huawei reaching out and sent me a device for development
Instead of holding it off and wait till the next proper release, I decide to release it here so those willing to root their device can give it a try.

These Huawei Treble devices use an interesting setup: it no longer has a boot and recovery partition, but instead has a kernel partition, a ramdisk partition, and a recovery_ramdisk partition. Both boot and recovery share the same kernel, but with separate ramdisks on separate partitions. Since Magisk modifies the ramdisk in boot images, the patches will have to be applied to the ramdisk partition. This nature will very likely to also slightly change how custom recovery will be installed, my bet is similar to Pixel devices which ships with a full ramdisk image, and should be flashed to the recovery_ramdisk partition.
This build is only tested with Honor View 10, but it should work with Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro in theory since these devices are very similar.

Enough of the rambling, let's get right into it!

Instructions
If your device have TWRP support, just directly flash it via TWRP. For devices without TWRP yet (currently all Huawei Treble devices), you can follow the instructions below:
Install latest Magisk Manager from the Official Thread
Go to Settings > Update Settings > Update Channel > Custom, and insert the following URL: https://goo.gl/jefZKH
Follow the instructions of "Install Via Magisk Manager" in the main thread, but instead of providing the boot image (which these devices do NOT have), provide the stock ramdisk.img.
If you are using EU View 10 with model BKL-L09, you can download the stock ramdisk.img I extracted from official OTAs in the attachments
If you have stock ramdisk images for other devices, please share them and I'll add them to the OP.
Make sure you are installing Magisk-v15.4(1541), which is only available through the custom channel you've set in step 2.
Pull the patched image with
Código:
adb pull /sdcard/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img
, and flash the patched ramdisk via fastboot:
Código:
fastboot flash ramdisk patched_boot.img
Reboot and you shall have a properly rooted device passing SafetyNet, start playing with some Magisk modules!
Donation
https://www.paypal.me/topjohnwu
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de:

Viejo 21/02/18, 17:58:48
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

Reservado
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 22/02/18, 20:11:25
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

2018.2.22 Magisk v16.0
(Click para mostrar/ocultar)

F2FS Crash Fix
AOSP upstream updated SQLite to 3.21.0+, and starting from that version introduces a new atomic write ioctl to eliminate the use of journal files. That optimization is only available on F2FS filesystems. For some weird reason (@arter97 thinks it is F2FS bug or SQLite bug) the database setup will fail with a weird error code. I found a way to overcome the issue and so far tests are positive.

Welcome Huawei Treble Devices!
Thanks to @chris@Honor_USA*for reaching out and sent me a View 10 for development, support for Huawei/Honor Treble devices (Mate 10/10 Pro/View 10) is officially added to Magisk! It's quite interesting to see the differences between implementations of Treble*[https://forum]

NDK Compiler Bug
Due to complicated reasons, Magisk release binaries are all compiled with the very old NDK r10e. However the x86/x64 compiler contains an optimization bug causing critical strings being stripped out of the binary, which wasn't fixed until r13 when Google switched from GCC to Clang. This causes some bootloops on some devices in v15.4, and by using a workaround, this issue was eliminated.

libsu
Here I officially announce that my Android library for root app developers - libsu, is finally fully documented and ready for a proper release! I extracted all the experience I gained from developing Magisk Manager over the past year and crafted it into an independent library for developers. It was designed to easily share an interactive root shell across the whole application, which many root apps fail to do so since it is pretty complicated to maintain. Using the high level APIs are so simple that you won't even notice you are sharing a shell!*
I spent a lot of time re-creating many java.io.* classes so developers can directly use Java to do I/O operations with root access without messing with dirty command-lines. In addition, a lot of effort has put into optimizing the I/O streams so the performance is amazingly fast. It also comes with a bundled busybox binary and supports a lot more advanced feature for experienced developers.
Simple tutorial, example code, and full Javadoc are now all available:*https://github.com/topjohnwu/libsu

Huge Announcement
Starting from Feb. 22nd (yes, I'm about to leave in a few hours....), I will start serving the mandatory military service for 4 months. In these 4 months I will be disconnected from the Internet... umm... actually, disconnected from the entire world should be more precise LOL. I worked full time the last few weeks in order to push out some quality stuffs before I leave for quite a long period of time. The submission server is not robust enough for me to deploy it on a remote machine, so the server will be down for most of the time in the following months. Occasionally when I have a few days off in the weekends, I will ramp up the server and gobble through the requests, and maybe check some easy issues if I found the time, but don't expect anything from me.

Link de descarga http://tiny.cc/latestmagisk

Enviado desde mi Lenovo TB3-850F mediante Tapatalk
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de:
Viejo 14/03/18, 10:15:12
Array

[xs_avatar]
rajajana rajajana no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: sep 2013
Tu operador: Movistar

Here is the full guide i have found its working for me
https://www.gizdev.com/twrp-recovery...-view-10-root
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de:
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Foros Honor > Honor View 10

Hora actual: 01:02:57 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /