ROMs y desarrollo Samsung Galaxy S4 i9506 ROMs y desarrollo Samsung Galaxy S4 i9506

Respuesta

Herramientas
Viejo 02/05/14, 16:19:43
Array

[xs_avatar]
RubenMMS2 RubenMMS2 no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: ago 2012
Modelo de smartphone: Xiaomi Mi8 128Gb (negro)
Tu operador: Movistar
Exclamation << TUTORIAL >> para instalar roms libre de knox en nuestro S4 (i9506)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Quitar "KNOX 0x1" en nuestro Samsung S4 (i9506)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

!!!!!!!!Segun XDA funciona !!!!!!!!!

aquí enlace : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2597058

Quien se anime, ya sabe a mi de momento me da igual, ya que hasta que no tenga que llevarlo a la SAMSUNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove all KNOX from your GT-I9506 phone.
Only for 4.3 users running Samsung original 4.3

Did you just purchase a GT-I9506, hoping it was running Android 4.2.2 without the Samsung KNOX...just to find out it was already updated to Android 4.3 with all the nice KNOX functions activated?
Or did you, by accident, accept an update from Samsung and suddenly KNOX was activated in there?
Well, It doesn't matter how KNOX got into your phone, what really matters is how to get rid of it again.
I'm now able to offer a method, which will completely remove all KNOX and others of its security related functions from your phone, running on Samsung original 4.3 firmware. This made possible after spending 6 hours on-line with xda-member Toutatibal, who made all the test flashings. He was running Samsung original 4.3 with ALL it's KNOX functions activated and wanted to get it all out of his phone. He was also fully aware of the consequences regarding the KNOX warranty. Because this WILL trigger the KNOX bit found in Download mode, which will then look this:

Current Binary: Custom
System Status: official
Knox Kernel Lock: 0x0
Knox Warranty Void: 0x1
Qualcom Secure Boot: ENABLE
RP SWREV: S1, T1, A1, A1, P1
Write Protection: ENABLE

WARNINGS!
Do NOT try this if you use your phone as a business/work phone, which requires KNOX to be in there!
Do NOT try to flash anything else that the files mentioned here! - Believe me, we HAVE tried...

NOTES!
Consider this as an update, because it's definitely NOT a downgrade to become KNOX free.

What you need, is to get the file below here, KNOX OUT. It contains exactly the same insecure kernel and system as we used to upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.3 without having to flash the complete upgrade package and get the KNOX. It has now proven to be useful on Samsung original 4.3 too, since it's same files we're dealing with.
Furthermore you will need the correct CSC/Hidden package for your region, important. These can be found further down, below the KNOX OUT file. We found out, that just flashing the CSC files isn't enough, it requires the whole package to work. Don't ask me why, I haven't the slightest idea...it worked with CSC only when going from 4.2.2 to 4.3. During the work on the French phone, xda-member Toutatiball and I tried everything and we couldn't get it to work...until he tried the combined CSC/Hidden package.
I also recommend you to have the original Samsung 4.3 image file for your region/provider available, if something should go wrong...
As I wrote in a post, we were NOT able to get it working until Toutatibal flashed his own French original 4.3 firmware. Even with the original 4.3 Nordic Open it didn't work, strange - since this was the firmware he was using before without any problems.

So as you can see, it doesn't require much to get KNOX free, it just requires to done the in a special way.
So due to the problems we had on the French phone, I do recommend you to flash your OWN original 4.3 region/provider firmware first. This to avoid any problems that might or could turn up. If you're already on the correct firmware, continue reading.
If you're using any kind of Custom Recovery, flash your OWN original 4.3 region/carrier firmware first.

Since this image contains an insecure kernel, your phone will show a little red warning at the top of the boot screen whenever the phone is reset, powered on or placed on charge in OFF mode. This is only an information and doesn't mean anything!

Are you ready now?

OK lets do it and get KNOX free.
It's VERY important that you carefully follow these steps one by one and don't forget anything!
If you fail, the whole process might fail and you will then have to flash the original 4.3 firmware and start all over again.

Fire up Odin on your PC.

Select PDA and selcet the unzipped file you just downloaded.

Make sure Auto Reboot square is unmarked.

Put your phone in Download mode.

Connect phone to PC and wait for Odin recognize it.

Press Start...and wait for Odin to do it's flashing.

You can see when Odin has finished its job by reading the text messages. Now remove phone from PC.

Now you must go DIRECTLY to DOWNLOAD mode again.

In Odin, press Reset and the old text will disappear.

Now press PDA again and select the unzipped CSC/Hidden file for your region you have just downloaded.

Make sure Auto Reboot square is unmarked. (This will be auto marked when you press Reset.)

Connect phone to PC and wait for Odin recognize it.

Press Start...and wait for Odin to do it's flashing.

You can see when Odin has finished its job by reading the text messages. Now remove phone from PC.

Now you MUST go directly to RECOVERY MODE - IMPORTANT!

While in recovery mode, phone now installs the CSC and hidden files and should then reboot.

If everything went out as expected, you should now after a couple of minutes be presented with the set-up screen.
Congratulations; your phone is now 100% KNOX free, it's rooted, De-Odexed/Zip-aligned and support init.d scripts.
You can now remove the carrier bloatware you want.

Please report problems and suggestions in the thread.

Editado por staff : Evitar confusiones.

Última edición por moludo Día 03/05/14 a las 16:13:49.
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de:

Viejo 02/05/14, 17:10:54
Array

[xs_avatar]
pipa89 pipa89 no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (35)

Fecha de registro: mar 2013
Modelo de smartphone: Xiaomi 12 PRO
Tu operador: Vodafone
Yo lo tengo activado. Me tienta probarlo jeje
Viejo 02/05/14, 19:02:23
Array

[xs_avatar]
roquemeyer roquemeyer no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (22)

Fecha de registro: jul 2010
Modelo de smartphone: iPhone7 black mate 128GB
Tu operador: Otra
a ver si alguien que lo tenga 0x1 se quiere atrever y comparte impresiones
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/05/14, 19:48:54
Array

[xs_avatar]
PiterAgora PiterAgora no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: jun 2012
Modelo de smartphone: Oneplus 3T 3003
Tu operador: Yoigo
No es por joder la marrana pero esto no es para quitar el Knox. Esto es para quitar el Knox de tu telefono si no lo tienes aun activado, es decir, que si flasheas la rom sin tener el 0x1 activado, lo que te pasara es que la rom que flasheas te quitara el knox del teléfono, pero solo eso. A los que estamos en 0x1 esta la cosa mala. Porque por lo que he leído por ahí, es un efuse, y no hay manera de resetarlo a no ser que cambien la placa. De todas maneras por lo que veo que hizo el desarrollador, fue saltarse el wachdog, para que no nos hiciera saltar el knox al rotear el telefono, es simple eso. Hizo un buen trabajo, pero para mi por ejemplo que puse su rom con 0x1 sigo igual. Es decir que ya lo intente y NADA.

y no pasa nada.......

Última edición por PiterAgora Día 02/05/14 a las 22:33:57.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/05/14, 21:26:43
Array

[xs_avatar]
figuramolon figuramolon está en línea ahora
Vendedor verificado
· Votos compra/venta: (275)

Fecha de registro: mar 2011
Modelo de smartphone: iPhone 13 Pro
Tu operador: Otra
Estaría bien para probarlo que alguien lo tradujera para saber bien lo que hay que hacer XD
«Cada día me miro en el espejo y me pregunto: "Si hoy fuese el último día de mi vida, ¿querría hacer lo que voy a hacer hoy?". Si la respuesta es "no" durante demasiados días seguidos, sé que necesito cambiar algo»
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/05/14, 22:09:35
Array

[xs_avatar]
alejandrof alejandrof no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: may 2008
Modelo de smartphone: Samsung Galaxy sIV+
Tu operador: Vodafone
Si es verdad. Se daría un paso bastante grande
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/05/14, 22:44:50
Array

[xs_avatar]
Alestilohomer Alestilohomer no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: nov 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Tu operador: Jazztel
A ver... no liemos al personal! Esto es lo mismo de este hilo http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=791746

Y no, no es para resetear el knox, es una rom stock 4.3 pero sin nada de knox. Si estás en 4.2.2 y la flasheas estarás en 4.3 sin knox por ningún sitio, ni en download mode. Pero si estás ya en 4.3, lo que hace es quitarte todas las apps y servicios rela cionados con knox, pero no te lo quitará del download mode, es más, si estabas 0x0, te lo subirá a 0x1.

Cuidado con cómo se da la información, que seguro que era con toda la buena intención del mundo, pero la podemos liar! Leamos mejor las cosas!
Responder Con Cita
Los siguientes 2 usuarios han agradecido a Alestilohomer su comentario:
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Foros Samsung > Otros smartphones de Samsung antiguos > Samsung Galaxy S4 > ROMs y desarrollo Samsung Galaxy S4 i9506

Hora actual: 22:16:56 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /