Mensajerías y chat
WhatsApp
DISCUSIÓN MENSAJES FOROS
Problema al restaurar el historial de whatsapp en andriod
Denunciar
Selvivil - 7 jul 2021 a las 12:36
Hola,
Qué tal?

he tenido mucho tiempo el Samsung galay s7 y se me estropeó y ahora tengo el bq Aquaris E y cuándo cambie de móvil si le doy a restaurar los datos del historial del chat, se borrará el historial que tenía en en el Samsung o seguirán y simplemente se añadirán a los ya existentes?

Espero respuesta
Muchas gracias.
Un saludo
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 25/10/23, 11:10:29
Array

[xs_avatar]
goyette goyette no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: oct 2023
Tu operador: -

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por Selvivil Ver Mensaje

Accueil
Foro de tecnología
Mensajerías y chat
WhatsApp
DISCUSIÓN MENSAJES FOROS
Problema al restaurar el historial de whatsapp en andriod
Denunciar
Selvivil - 7 jul 2021 a las 12:36
Hola,
Qué tal?
rocket bot royale
he tenido mucho tiempo el Samsung galay s7 y se me estropeó y ahora tengo el bq Aquaris E y cuándo cambie de móvil si le doy a restaurar los datos del historial del chat, se borrará el historial que tenía en en el Samsung o seguirán y simplemente se añadirán a los ya existentes?

Espero respuesta
Muchas gracias.
Un saludo

When you restore your chat history data from a Samsung Galaxy S7 to a bq Aquaris E, the existing chat history on the Aquaris E will be overwritten. This means that you will lose all of the chat history that you have on the Aquaris E.

If you want to keep your existing chat history on the Aquaris E, you will need to export it before you restore your chat history data from the Galaxy S7. You can export your chat history from the Aquaris E by going to Settings > Chat > Export chat history. Once you have exported your chat history, you can save it to a file on your computer or a cloud storage service.

After you have restored your chat history data from the Galaxy S7, you can import your exported chat history back into the Aquaris E. To import your chat history, go to Settings > Chat > Import chat history.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 21/11/23, 03:35:17
Array

[xs_avatar]
Ratsa43 Ratsa43 no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: nov 2023

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por goyette Ver Mensaje
When you restore your chat history data from a Samsung Galaxy S7 to a bq Aquaris E, the existing chat history on the Aquaris E will be overwritten. This means that you will lose all of the chat history that you have on the Aquaris E.

If you want to keep your existing chat history on the Aquaris E, you will need to export it before you restore your chat history data from the Galaxy S7. You can export your chat history from the Aquaris E by going to Settings > Chat > Export chat history. Once you have exported your chat history, you can save it to a file on your computer or a cloud storage service.
After you have restored your chat history data from the Galaxy S7, you can import your exported chat history back into the Aquaris E. To import your chat history, go to Settings > Chat > Import chat history.
A bit late to the conversation but I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 but I can't find the chat history even though I tried Settings > Chats > Export Chat History.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 04/01/24, 04:34:30
Array

[xs_avatar]
Mnikosla Mnikosla no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: nov 2023

Good

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por Ratsa43 Ver Mensaje
A bit late to the conversation but I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 but I can't find the chat history even though I tried Settings > Chats > Export Chat History. ragdoll archers
You'll have to export your current chat history from the Aquaris E before you can restore it from the Galaxy S7
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Todo sobre Android > Internet y conectividad para Android > Whatsapp +

Hora actual: 05:54:49 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /