[xs_avatar]
DoodeeDoo DoodeeDoo no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: ene 2017
Modelo de smartphone: VF-895N
Tu operador: Movistar
Vodafone Smart Grand 6 ROOT (VF-696)

Hello everyone!
This phone can be a pain in the arse to ROOT, and I've let it bootloop once for a year until I figured out how to reflash the Stock Rom. But this way it will always work, and it's pretty simple.

Requirements:
It's the KingoRoot app and NOT THE KingRoot! They are different and the KingRoot doesn't work and can make your device bootloop if it "successfully" roots.

Steps:
  1. On your Android, go to Settings
  2. If you already have Developer Options, skip this step. Go to About Phone, tap Compilation Number 7 times. Then go back
  3. Go to Developer Options and enable USB debugging
  4. Connect it to Windows using USB Cable. If you don't have ADB, Fastboot and drivers, download this tool made by Snoop05: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0M...ljU2NPR0k/view
  5. Open Command Promp
  6. Type adb reboot bootloader . Check your phone for permissions.
  7. Once it's on fastboot, type fastboot oem unlock. This only needs to be performed once, even if you reflash the stock rom. Sometimes it doesn't need, others does. I've tested some Smart Grand 6 phones and not everyone needs it.
  8. Do what it says to unlock the bootloader. If it gives you erros, just ignore.
  9. Then reboot. You can take off the battery then put it again if it you cant reboot using the hardware keys.
  10. Once it boots up, install the KingoRoot app. Proceed to root (remember to uncheck "Install recommended apps" to not have bloatware installed!)
  11. When it's rooted, go to Play Store. Download SuperSU BUT DO NOT OPEN IT JUST YET
  12. Delete KingoRoot app and SuperUser app that was installed.
  13. Open SuperSU and update binaries.
  14. Reboot and profit!
You can install Xposed, Viper4Android, Link2SD and update Busybox and it all works without any problem!

Enjoy

Credits:
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de:

Viejo 17/07/19, 23:42:18
Array

[xs_avatar]
gui_gui gui_gui no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: jul 2019
Modelo de smartphone: Vodafone Smart Grand 6 (Vdf696)
Tu operador: Movistar
Please, I need your help!!

You said you were able to fix it from a bootloop. I need help with that. My phone has been stuck on a bootloop for over a year now! I know this post is old but if you see my reply, please reply, I beg you!!
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Otras marcas y modelos de smartphones de venta en España > Otras marcas > Vodafone > Otros terminales de Vodafone

Hora actual: 06:20:19 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /