Viejo 09/11/23, 11:44:56
Array

[xs_avatar]
luna4 luna4 no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: ago 2010
Modelo de smartphone: G950F,Neva 80/A2107-
Tu operador: Orange
Does anyone know the real method to unlock the bootloader of the OPPO A94 5G CHP2211??

I had the bad idea of buying an Oppo A94 5g more than 2 years ago and, now that the warranty has passed, I decided to unlock the bootloader as I have done on several mobile phones and, since none of the advertised methods that I have traveled with gave me As a result, I decided to talk to Oppo Spain and they responded "that now the company policy is NOT TO PROVIDE ANY UNLOCK CODE" with which I get feelings, the first is not to buy or recommend any mobile from that brand again, the second I am disappointed that an object that I have bought and paid for DOES NOT BELONG TO ME BECAUSE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DO MANIPULATIONS WITH IT THAT ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY ANY LAW.
I am absolutely sure that there are a lot of formulas that would allow unlocking but in all of them I have used I get the fateful "unable to open fastboot HAL" that prevents it.
Please, has anyone managed to solve this problem?
I have a PC on Windows 10 and 11 but I don't use Linux and I could only get it on that OS.
Does anyone know of a company that, after paying the cost and giving them the necessary data, could unlock the bootloader even remotely?

Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Foros Oppo > Otros smartphones recientes de Oppo > Oppo A94 5G

Hora actual: 07:14:32 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /