Viejo 16/01/14, 08:09:33
Array

[xs_avatar]
Catherine90 Catherine90 no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: ene 2014
Tu operador: Movistar

iNew i7000 have shot to internet fame for their low-cost Android phones

INEW i7000 is just the coolest! I love the sleek design plus it in-houses the hardcore chipset – MTK6589 clocked at 1.2GHz. Bought mine from merimobiles.com because I found them cheaper.. But yeah, this phone’s price point is really cheap! Knowing that it’s a quad-core one.Can’t for mine to arrive. It's sold in the 1949deal only for 179.99 usd.

iNew have shot to internet fame for their low-cost Android phones, and have grabbed the attention of the all over the world.

Inew I7000 is equipped with the Quad-Core ARMv7 Processor. A7 cores are becoming increasingly popular and are starting to replace the Cortex A9 cores that were popular in dual-core phones.

Its 2.0Mp front camera and 8.0Mp autofocus rear camera with the resolution of 4096x3072 will enable you to clearly record every romance & beauty, brings you enternal pure and beautiful vision regardless of flying times.
In addition, 5.0 inch HD large screen restores true and vivid color, 1280x720 resolution provides a clearer world.
You will be attracted to its super thin body which is about 7.0mm and its wonderful design. I can’t help to mention that Bluetooth 4.0 is install in this handset while most of other smartphone is still Bluetooth 2.0. Bluetooth 4.0 can save your phone’s energy.

What’s more, 1G RAM brings smooth experience and load APPs and games rapidly, 16G ROM is available for extensive large APPs and games; interpret a wonderful life with speed and enthusiasm.

Last but not the least, it is powered with 1700mAh large capacity battery, then you will never be interrupted when receiving and sending emails, video calls, shooting or enjoying movies, music or games.

You will not be disappointed at this smartphone.
Responder Con Cita

Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Marcas de importación > Otras marcas de importación > iNew

Hora actual: 07:58:22 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /