Viejo 31/01/12, 01:57:55
Array

[xs_avatar]
chichitamala chichitamala no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: jun 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Galaxy S7 EDGE
Tu operador: Claro
Samsung anuncia sin previo aviso el Galaxy S advance !!!

En gsmarena...

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_gti9...-news-3737.php

In case you thought that Samsung is done updating the original Galaxy S lineup, you were wrong. A yet to be announced Samsung Galaxy S Advance has emerged in photos and a YouTube video, thus bringing yet another member to the device family, which the I9000 Galaxy S started two years ago.

The upcoming smartphone, which carries the GT-I9070 moniker sports a dual-core CPU, clocked at 1GHz - a first for a Galaxy S phone. Its design has been refreshed as well - the device sports a slightly curved screen and a 3.5mm audio jack at its bottom, a la Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
The rest of the known specs are practically unchanged from those of the I9000. The screen is a 4" Super AMOLED with WVGA resolution. A 5MP camera, capable of recording 720p videos can be found on the back. The battery is with capacity of 1500 mAh.
The Galaxy S Advance will sport Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread when released. Given the dual-core CPU on board though, an Ice Cream Sandwich update is more than likely. You can see a video of the handset in action below.

Expect to see the new member of the Galaxy S family get unveiled at MWC in Barcelona next month. We will be on the spot, so expect the full scoop on the smartphone as soon as we get it.

Esperaramos ver el nuevo miembro de la familia del Galaxy S en el MWC en Barcelona el próximo mes. Vamos a estar en el lugar, por lo que esperan la primicia del teléfono inteligente, tan pronto como lo tengamos.

les dejos las posibles caracteristicas segun gsm arena
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i907...vance-4469.php
Galaxy S (i9000), Galaxy S (i9003), HTC One X (Tegra 3), Galaxy SII (i9100), Galaxy SIV (i9500), Galaxy SIV (i9505), Galaxy Note II (n7100), Moto X (2013), Iphone 5S, Lg G3 (D855), Moto X (2014), Galaxy SV (g900m), LG G4 (H815), Galaxy S7 (i930f), Galaxy S7 EDGE (i935f).

Viejo 31/01/12, 02:05:48
Array

[xs_avatar]
ipepio ipepio no está en línea
Usuario veterano
· Votos compra/venta: (8)

Fecha de registro: mar 2011
Modelo de smartphone: iPhone 5s 16GB & Nexus 5
Tu operador: Yoigo
tiene pinta de ir con el ginger 2.3.6 que tiene toques de ICS no?
Viejo 31/01/12, 02:06:19
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance goes official, confirms rumors

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i907...-news-3741.php

Samsung just introduced the latest dual-core addition to their lineup of Android smartphones. Dubbed Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance, the new handset promises to become the most affordable dual-core smartphone by the Korean company.
Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance is built around a 4" Super AMOLED, which is the unit we came to know from the I9000 Galaxy S. The Android 2.3 Gingerbread-running smartphone sports a 1GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, 768 MB of RAM and 8GB or 16GB of internal storage.

Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance
The Galaxy S Advance main snapper can capture 5 megapixel stills and 720p videos. There's also a 1.3 megapixel front-facing snapper for video calls and chats on board.
As is to be expected from a modern-day smartphones, connectivity is quite well covered. The Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance comes with support for 14.4 Mbps HSPA, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0. There's no 4G radio support, but given the mid-range targeting of the device that was to be expected.
Samsung is yet to provide pricing details or release time frame for the Galaxy S Advance, but we guess it will only take a month or two for this one to hit the shelves, and it should cost about as much as the Galaxy R.
Galaxy S (i9000), Galaxy S (i9003), HTC One X (Tegra 3), Galaxy SII (i9100), Galaxy SIV (i9500), Galaxy SIV (i9505), Galaxy Note II (n7100), Moto X (2013), Iphone 5S, Lg G3 (D855), Moto X (2014), Galaxy SV (g900m), LG G4 (H815), Galaxy S7 (i930f), Galaxy S7 EDGE (i935f).
Viejo 31/01/12, 02:15:46
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por ipepio Ver Mensaje
tiene pinta de ir con el ginger 2.3.6 que tiene toques de ICS no?
The Galaxy S Advance will sport Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread when released. Given the dual-core CPU on board though, an Ice Cream Sandwich update is more than likely.
Viejo 31/01/12, 08:47:29
Array

[xs_avatar]
mcbolas mcbolas no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: mar 2009
Modelo de smartphone: Galaxy S/ Xperia S /Neo V / N95 / Samsung wave/ S4
Tu operador: Movistar
Pues con lo que me ha dado por saco el teléfono, paso de tener ningun galaxy S mas.
Los siguientes 2 usuarios han agradecido a mcbolas su comentario:
Viejo 31/01/12, 08:59:12
Array

[xs_avatar]
berguis berguis no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: nov 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Samsun galaxy s II, SIII, NOTE10.1
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por chichitamala Ver Mensaje
Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance goes official, confirms rumors

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i907...-news-3741.php

Samsung just introduced the latest dual-core addition to their lineup of Android smartphones. Dubbed Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance, the new handset promises to become the most affordable dual-core smartphone by the Korean company.
Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance is built around a 4" Super AMOLED, which is the unit we came to know from the I9000 Galaxy S. The Android 2.3 Gingerbread-running smartphone sports a 1GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, 768 MB of RAM and 8GB or 16GB of internal storage.

Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance
The Galaxy S Advance main snapper can capture 5 megapixel stills and 720p videos. There's also a 1.3 megapixel front-facing snapper for video calls and chats on board.
As is to be expected from a modern-day smartphones, connectivity is quite well covered. The Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance comes with support for 14.4 Mbps HSPA, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0. There's no 4G radio support, but given the mid-range targeting of the device that was to be expected.
Samsung is yet to provide pricing details or release time frame for the Galaxy S Advance, but we guess it will only take a month or two for this one to hit the shelves, and it should cost about as much as the Galaxy R.

Nada mas claro imposible,,,,, tengo que aprender ingles,
Tiene buena pinta, pero ya con nexus en la calle... estos de samsung no se cansan,
Tema Cerrado

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Foros Samsung > Otros smartphones de Samsung antiguos > Samsung GALAXY S Advance

Hora actual: 19:33:58 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /