spidermanjmpb spidermanjmpb no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (1)

Fecha de registro: may 2007
Modelo de smartphone: Xiaomi MI NOTE 10
Tu operador: Yoigo
[ROM] Una nueva rom para nuestras Legend

Buenos días.

Os dejo el link de una nueva rom que acaba de publicarse en Modaco.

Yo me la he bajado pero hasta este mediodía no podré instalarla y probarla

Os pongo el link y los comentarios

http://android.modaco.com/content/ht...ouch-slide-3g

Hello everybody, I'm here to present you my custom rom for the HTC Legend. Most of you have noticed the new sense update on the T-mobile myTouch Slide 3G
so I decided to port it to the Legend for al you rooted guys (and girls maybe) to use and enjoy.

It is basically a mix up between the myTouch Slide rom and the official HTC 1.31 rom and ofcourse with root acces.
So let me point out some nice features
First of all ofcourse the new interface with customizable themes called mymodes and it's pretty nice to play around with
myTouch Music which is a streaming music app with songs from the TOP 100 nice sound quality though
Faves which we all know from T-mobiles myFaves and it basaically sets up your contacts
There are also some nice litte touches like market updates from google apps show up in the notification bar and also visible in the notification bar are your recent opened
programs. You now can push all the 5 hardware buttons on the front side of the phone to get into the lock screen which was previously only accessible with the power button.
You can put the screen time out option to never time out.

Almost everything in this rom runs like standard except for the WiFi which can not obtain an IP adress trough DHCP so you have to set a static ip adress in your settings.
To do that you go to wireless & networks then WiFi settings then push the menu button and touch advanced. Here you can choose for static ip use and fill in an IP adress
in your routers IP range then use your routers IP for the gateway and DNS and the subnetmask is almost always 255.255.255.0 if you configured your router and you can
lookup your pç's IP adress it's gonna be easy for you to set up. If you can't get it to work just ask me!
I'm still looking in to this WiFI issue and other things to update for this rom, and maybe some frozen yoghurt
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 25/05/10, 22:50:24
Array

[xs_avatar]
teniente_dan teniente_dan no está en línea
Colaborador/a
· Votos compra/venta: (3)

Fecha de registro: sep 2008
Modelo de smartphone: Galaxy Note
Tu operador: Vodafone
tiene buena pinta el nuevo sense

http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/htc-s...ouch-slide-rom

a lo mejor me animo y la pruebo...

hay que ser root para instalarla?
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 26/05/10, 00:54:59
Array

[xs_avatar]
FaBar FaBar no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (4)

Fecha de registro: oct 2009
Modelo de smartphone: Samsung S8, S7 y Huawei P40 Pro
Tu operador: -
No debe de estar mal, pero eso de la wifi e ip estática...no mola mucho.Cuando estás fuera de casa no puedes hacerlo, aunque entonces podemos tirar de 3G, ya sé, pero hasta que no arreglen eso no pienso probar.
Saludos.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 26/05/10, 20:12:20
Array

[xs_avatar]
kastell kastell no está en línea
Usuario veterano
· Votos compra/venta: (1)

Fecha de registro: may 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Sony Xperia S, HTC Legend y Galaxy R
Tu operador: Pepephone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por teniente_dan Ver Mensaje
tiene buena pinta el nuevo sense

http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/htc-s...ouch-slide-rom

a lo mejor me animo y la pruebo...

hay que ser root para instalarla?
Parece que sí, que hay que ser root para instalarla:

" I decided to port it to the Legend for al you rooted guys (and girls maybe) to use and enjoy."
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 01/06/10, 10:39:30
Array

[xs_avatar]
victortouch victortouch no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: dic 2009

Haber si el cocinero lanza una nueva versión con los problemas resueltos y la pongo.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Otras marcas y modelos de smartphones de venta en España > HTC > Otros modelos antiguos de HTC > HTC Legend > ROMs y desarrollo HTC Legend

Hora actual: 00:13:43 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /