Array

[xs_avatar]
w6putafifa w6putafifa no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: ene 2013
Modelo de smartphone: Iphone 4
Tu operador: Movistar
¿Alguien sabe como abrir la tablet?

Es para desconectarle la batería unos minutos e intentar que vuelva a encender (muerte por flaseo), como último cartucho antes de mandarla a China. Los de la tienda me dan la opción que la arregle aquí, pero es que no veo tornillos por ningún sitio y no tengo la más mínima idea de como desmontarla. Salu2.
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 01/07/13, 17:02:08
Array

[xs_avatar]
janer janer no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (1)

Fecha de registro: ago 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Tu operador: Pepephone
Que es lo que te han dicho los de spemall?....
Flipo....
Diles que te manden un video desmontando y arreglando lo del brickeo y nos hubieramos atrevido mas de uno...
Diles que manden instrucciones o video explicativo que les puede ahorrar mucha pasta y reclamaciones.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 01/07/13, 18:09:58
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Mi conversación con ellos:
Yo
Hello, with less than 3 days of use the tablet and will not start. As not read USB drives, I upgraded to the official firmware and voyo 18th to dead, did the update as sent in the instructions.
Besides the voyo I get another 2 defects, the volume buttons and star have been slowly sinking without almost having used and in the center of the screen by pressing a spot a little. I want its stead by another and before you send it to me to taste it again I get a faulty. A greeting.
2013-06-29 18:05:31
Ellos
hi, it seems that you need to return ? Or can you check it locally?
2013-07-01 09:48:42
Yo
I want to return it because I can not fix it in any store locally. Unless you give me a solution to get them turned on, and that will not start after upgrading firmware and as I read there are many more people with this same problem.
2013-07-01 17:44:35
Ellos
can you confirm if the firmware installed successfully? Is there anything wrong? what the language after firmware installed?
2013-07-01 17:57:18
Yo
The firmware seems to be installed correctly, turn off the tablet and then did not turn over. I can not confirm the language because the tablet does not even try to turn. Maybe unplugging the battery and plugging it could be driving her on, but not how to do that, because as you can not open the tablet and it is not my intention to lose the warranty.
2013-07-01 18:02:48
Yo
Hey, many of us affected by this problem after upgrading to Spain. If they send me a video explaining how to open the tablet to disconnecting the battery maybe We could solve the problem without having to send to Hong Kong the damaged tablet. I await your response.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 01/07/13, 20:34:51
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

Hombre, si esa es toda la conversación no veo que te den permiso para abrirla y no perder la garantía... Podrían decirnos que la reparen aquí en alguna tienda y que les mandemos la factura, pero no les va a salir más barato que enviarla allí.
Deberían hablar con VOYO y que les de una solución y después hacérnosla saber para intentar hacerla aquí a las poximas que palmen.
Yo vi videos por ahí para abrir tablets con ganzuas de plástico, como las de cambiar la cámara a una rueda de bici, pero más finas... lo malo es lo que te vas a encontrar cuando abras, que no será muy sencillo de llegar a la batería como en un movil y ya está... incluso puede que el cable de la batería esté soldado y no puedas hacer nada.
Yo ya lo pensé pero me abstuve....
A ver qué nos van respondiendo estos días cuando empiecen a trastear con las primeras tablets muertas enviadas desde España la semana pasada... que ya les están llegando.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 01/07/13, 22:26:43
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Buenas, yo no he dicho que me dieran permiso para abrirla, pero eso de que pierdes la garantía es muy relativo. La cube u30gt que compre en myefox, me dijeron lo mismo, que la llevara a alguna tienda, ya que tenía graves problemas con el alcance del wiffi y yo mismo la abrí e incluso le sustituí la antena wiffi para probar, pero resultó ser de la placa, así que tube que enviarla a china. Cinco meses después, me mandaron otra cube la cual se apagó y no volvió a encender, la volví a abrir para intentar hacerle el reset, al ver que no era la misma que yo les había enviado a ellos, si no que era otra de otra persona reparada, directamente la volví a mandar a china y espero recibir la cube u30gt2 en los próximos días.
En resumen, los chinos no saben si abres o no la tablet, te piden que la arregles en tu país y luego te dan un bono de como mucho 40€, olvídate de dinero en efectivo. Por enviarla, seguramente hagan lo mismo que los de myefox, un bono de 20€ y si les das por el culo con e-mails todos los días, puede que les saques algún bono más, pero nunca te darán un céntimo. Salu2
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 01/07/13, 22:42:47
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario muy activo

y el bono es para volver a comprarles, intuyo... así que o tienes suerte o te joden otra vez, como a tí...
Vaya lotería lo de comprar a China.
Pero como veo que tienes experiencia en abrir tablets, prueba a abrirla y haz un video y fotos para ver qué nos encontramos....
No debe ser más difícil que otras tablets...
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 01/07/13, 23:06:53
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

No puedo abrirla porque no veo por donde meterle mano, la cube u30gt llevaba tornillos y era muy fácil de abrir, esta no encuentro por donde hacerlo. por eso preguntaba si alguien sabía como hacerlo, Respecto a los bonos, son para gastarlos en su tienda, yo casi monto un negocio de carcasas con batería para iphone, de gastarme la pasta de los bonos en myefox, por lo menos, vendiendo estos pude recuperar algo de pasta. De echo como en un par de días no vea una solución fácil a este tema, les mando la tablet a china, abro disputa en paypal y me quedo solo con la cube u30gt2, que en teoría iba a ser para mi novia y la voyo para mi, Un saludo.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 01/07/13, 23:21:48
Array

[xs_avatar]
DigiMagic DigiMagic no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: jul 2013
Modelo de smartphone: SGN-7000
Greetings from Croatia!

I've managed to open the tablet. I apologize for not writing in Spanish, I hope it's not against the forum rules, unfortunately I don't speak it.

So I've managed to brick my tablet by downloading Steve's Inspiration 0.2 Basic software, using 32 GB Kingston microSD card. I hope, though, that it might be fixable without sending it to China, if we could find JTAG port and reflash at least the bootloader and it's configuration files. This should make it bootable and it should look for updates on microSD card. Hopefully with a 1 or 2 GB card the update will now work.

So here is how the tablet looks when opened (images attached).
The pictures show: interior of tablet and back side of the cover; interior only; circuit board only. Can anyone locate the JTAG port?

How to open the tablet: use a small screwdriver with a flat head. The back cover is not held by any screws, instead there are a lot of plastic latches all around the edge of the case. Just stick the screwdriver between the cover and case and slowly pry open all the latches. Best place to start seems to be in the middle of the bottom side. It won't go easy, a moderate amount of force is required, but the plastic seems to be of reasonable quality and shouldn't break. Don't worry about the speakers, buttons, connectors and the camera - nothing is physically attached to the cover. (Be careful to not insert the screwdriver too deep into the case as to not damage anything. Also don't touch anything in the interior to avoid damaging components by discharge of static electricity.)
Imágenes Adjuntas
Tipo de Archivo: jpg 20130701_220921.jpg (87.4 KB, 267 visitas)
Tipo de Archivo: jpg 20130701_220953.jpg (101.7 KB, 270 visitas)
Tipo de Archivo: jpg 20130701_221029.jpg (125.4 KB, 270 visitas)
Responder Con Cita
Los siguientes 2 usuarios han agradecido a DigiMagic su comentario:
Viejo 01/07/13, 23:51:32
Array

[xs_avatar]
arod20832 arod20832 no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: jun 2013

Thanks for sharing this information/images.

Was this you first flashing attempt on the voyo or where you able to flash any of the official updates provided by Voyo?
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 01/07/13, 23:52:46
Array

[xs_avatar]
rivermon rivermon no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (18)

Fecha de registro: oct 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Xiaomi MI 8 Lite, MI 2A, Redmi Note 4
Tu operador: Vodafone
Thank you very much Croatian friend Important information My voyo inspiration O.1, and 0.2 firmware, no problem for the moment
Wellcome spanish forum

Última edición por rivermon Día 01/07/13 a las 23:56:52.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/07/13, 00:26:59
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario novato en la web

This was my first attempt to flash. Actually I work in a company that develops industrial electronics - often I develop and flash new versions of software many times per day. We didn't work with Android devices yet, though. I just didn't expect Voyo's software to turn out so unreliable...
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/07/13, 00:40:54
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario novato en la web

I attempted to flash mine just now and bricked it as well. Was done with a 8gb kingstone. Went to two stores looking for a 2gb card without success. I sure hope there's a solution to this. I did manage to get the screen to come on a single time. I did this by pressing reset and vol- for a few secs then power then release reset. It was a black screen but the lamp on for about a minute.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/07/13, 00:47:25
Array

[xs_avatar]
rivermon rivermon no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (18)

Fecha de registro: oct 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Xiaomi MI 8 Lite, MI 2A, Redmi Note 4
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por DigiMagic Ver Mensaje
This was my first attempt to flash. Actually I work in a company that develops industrial electronics - often I develop and flash new versions of software many times per day. We didn't work with Android devices yet, though. I just didn't expect Voyo's software to turn out so unreliable...

The Voyo software is unreliable, but a question? Is the hardware same in all tablest? That is the question
Here you can find good information, STEVE MARS is a great developer in android ROMs , in flashmyandroid hanging your rom and in you blog http://inspirationvoyoa15.blogspot.com.es
See you later friend, and sorry for my poor english
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/07/13, 01:29:13
Array

[xs_avatar]
Marn Marn no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Modelo de smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S II
Hey buddy! Thanks so much for sharing this information with us! I'm sure we can all use it somehow to try and fix all of our problems.

First of all, do not worry, you can write in English perfectly. Secondly, I must agree with you, the software that Voyo has developed has turned out to be quite unreliable and we are still trying to patch it up with Steve_mars' fixes and custom ROMs, we are hoping that the bricking issues will stop shortly. For the rest this seems to be an awesome tablet besides that and I'm glad that more people such as you are starting to take a nice interest on it.
Take care!
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/07/13, 01:53:55
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario novato en la web

Hey guys, i managed to get the bricked tablet to reflash.

Unfortunately, it's still dead after the reflash.

The sequence of buttons to get it to reflash was:
hold vol- then simultaneously hold reset then simultaneously hold power then release reset and continue to hold vol- and power for a few seconds. release power button. backlight comes but nothing happened so I hit reset a couple of times while the back light was on and to my surprise, the flashing text finally came on after the 2nd or 3rd reset.

I will try again with a different card/firmware combination.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/07/13, 01:56:18
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario novato en la web

funny thing is it makes me wait a long period of time between startups (not sure why - but I suspect something is timing out in there) but I will post once I find out more.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/07/13, 09:42:56
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Hi, the same thing happened to me, but at the time that the battery light turns green not let you restart the tablet. Hence, my intention is to disconnect the battery and reconnect to clear the temporary memory of the tablet. Test and comets us.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 03/07/13, 00:09:11
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario novato en la web

Battery contacts are below black isolating tape near the middle battery block, soldered to the board. There doesn't seem to be anything interesting below other pieces of black tape.

My tablet doesn't show any signs of life following arod20832's procedure.

I don't see JTAG port or anything similar anywhere on PCB. I'll ask some colleagues with more experience for opinion...
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 03/07/13, 00:13:26
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario novato en la web

Unfortunately the button sequence will no longer work for me. It's not looking good.
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 03/07/13, 16:30:36
Array

[xs_avatar]
Usuario novato en la web

My colleague says: nothing on PCB looks like JTAG or serial port contacts. It might be possible however to reflash using USB port, by putting it into client mode (as opposed to host mode, in which it works by default). Usually to do that, instead of 4 wires as required for host mode, there is a fifth wire that must be short-circuited to 5V or ground.

So when I return home I'll see if there are indeed 5 contacts in USB port...
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Foro Tablets / Laptops > Otras tablets con Android > Voyo

Hora actual: 10:03:54 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /