Viejo 28/06/14, 21:45:59
Array

[xs_avatar]
gimmeluck gimmeluck no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: jun 2014
Tu operador: Movistar

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por SABman12 Ver Mensaje
In download mode specific it reconize it as 9008, but like I said it holds just few seconds and dissapired.
I tried to do it again and again about 50 times.
I just click on the download button, it do that but still after 1 sec it do reboot to regular lenovo logo and no 9006 or 9008 connection at all.

Something that I noticed is that in recovery mode It recognize my phone as 9006 mode
exactly that!
my win7 x64 recognize it as qualcomm 9006 , when blue light. all ok,
buy whenever i open QPST configuration, it starts to install COMxx and when installation finishes, lenovo logo comes ,download mode goes away, and it turns to MTP device, co connection with Qualcomm 9006..
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 11/07/14, 19:50:55
Array

[xs_avatar]
gimmeluck gimmeluck no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: jun 2014

up...
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 23/07/14, 18:43:35
Array

[xs_avatar]
samipower27zgz samipower27zgz no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (1)

Fecha de registro: sep 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Nokia n900
Genial tu tuto y el de corion. Luego pruebo ambos que uo al hacer un downgrade me quede ladrillo con luz azul reconocido como qualcomm algo....
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 23/07/14, 22:54:22
Array

[xs_avatar]
samipower27zgz samipower27zgz no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (1)

Fecha de registro: sep 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Nokia n900
En mi k910L brickeado al restaurar una copia del firmware android 4.3 s107 sobre kitkat s214, me dice this operation succesfully perooo montate aqui y veras madrid. ,vamos que no.

windows 7 64 bit no me deja poner controlador porque no es para esa plataforma.

Uso xp y ok, y ruta manual carpeta miui instalador y tal.

Basicamente lo conecto windows xp detecta qualcomm 9008 instalo controlador y de seguido se desconecta y se conecta en modo qualcoom 9006 instalo controlador.

Programa miui acto seguido y todo ok, pero que no jaj , ladrillo con led azul.

y con el qpst emmc software : en el paso 7 device wait found 0 0

edit: movil brickeado total, windows no lo reconoce ya . Ubuntu si como qualcomm usb device.

Con el wine he probado el qpst y el miui flasher pero no reconocen el dispositivo

Última edición por samipower27zgz Día 29/07/14 a las 01:49:57.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 29/08/14, 16:41:20
Array

[xs_avatar]
rendeiro2005 rendeiro2005 no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: dic 2008
Modelo de smartphone: Lenovo K910
Tu operador: Vodafone
First of all sorry for the English use instead if Spanish but i can describe my issue in a better way than use the ridiculous google translator

Ok.
1. i got a bricked Lenovo K910 without acess to nothing except logo on boot. no download mode, no bootloader unlocked...nothing.
2. i've tried for the last couple of days everything that i could find on the internet, including this threat and this along with some tips from here. Nothing worked

Now my difficulty using this threat or the other mentioned from HTCmania:
1. I've installed all the files mentioned in 1st post
2. Try to boot k910 with the key combination [VOL- plus Cable Insert]
the only thing i was able to get is (see pic)

3. i tried to install Qualcomm drivers manualy but no matter what i just got this (see pic)

and i get the same result for 9008, 9006 and the other available 900D

Conclusion: I never get to the point of using QPST or even MiFlash
HELLLLLPPPPPP
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 30/08/14, 03:09:14
Array

[xs_avatar]
seergio seergio no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: ago 2009
Modelo de smartphone: Lenovo K910, Galaxy S7 Edge G935FD
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por rendeiro2005 Ver Mensaje
First of all sorry for the English use instead if Spanish but i can describe my issue in a better way than use the ridiculous google translator

Ok.
1. i got a bricked Lenovo K910 without acess to nothing except logo on boot. no download mode, no bootloader unlocked...nothing.
2. i've tried for the last couple of days everything that i could find on the internet, including this threat and this along with some tips from here. Nothing worked

Now my difficulty using this threat or the other mentioned from HTCmania:
1. I've installed all the files mentioned in 1st post
2. Try to boot k910 with the key combination [VOL- plus Cable Insert]
the only thing i was able to get is (see pic)

3. i tried to install Qualcomm drivers manualy but no matter what i just got this (see pic)

and i get the same result for 9008, 9006 and the other available 900D

Conclusion: I never get to the point of using QPST or even MiFlash
HELLLLLPPPPPP

Hi, yellow triangle is weird, it should be recognised as a COM port w/o any yellow exclamation sign. Maybe drivers ain't working ok.

My advises:

- Use a 32bit OS, WIN XP is better when it comes to switch mobile from fastboot loop mode to QPST 9006, 9008 modes.

- If you cannot use a 32bit OS, try to use WIN7 in disable signature enforcement mode.
(press F8 when starts up your PC) then press

Another option is using VM's like VMWare, but the idea is catching the mobile when it switches to QPST mode in a fast way and start sending commands to it before it loops back into fastboot. Simple OS's like XP can do the trick. Sometimes it can be tedious, but finally it works.

Please, check out if there are new versions of MIUI loader programs

http://bigota.d.miui.com/tools/MiPhone20140509.exe

This was the latest I found.

And as I saw you have checked out the XDA thread on K910 (contact me there as ertioct) , pay attention to this:

in htcmania in recovery rom, the mbn file is old-wrong.

here is the correct rom to use with miflash. ( only mbn file is different actually)
https://yadi.sk/d/OXNfIeJgWyMt2

Seen in:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...97590&page=119

Maybe the links are old and I can take some time to update 'em but now I am reparing my screen, which unfortunatelly has been crushed down.

Hope we can help you with these pieces of advice, but it is not an easy path whenever it takes to save a hardbrick. Hopefully you can enter 9006-9008 mode. It could be feasible to restore original ROM.

Good luck!

Última edición por seergio Día 30/08/14 a las 03:11:32.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 30/08/14, 14:35:28
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por seergio Ver Mensaje
Hi, yellow triangle is weird, it should be recognised as a COM port w/o any yellow exclamation sign. Maybe drivers ain't working ok.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for your feedback I'll try that on Monday
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 30/08/14, 16:19:21
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Thank you so much for your feedback I'll try that on Monday
Ok. I had to search fo a 32bits win xp now and try it on Monday as i said previously. Again...a HUUUUGE thanks for those infos ;)
I really start to feel like a noob (finally ) on android devices after 6 years as you could check on XDA i'm an old, old guy
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 30/08/14, 20:41:47
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Good luck, hope you come back with good news.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 03/09/14, 12:56:43
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Ok.

After i spend to much time trying to install the drivers correctly (initially without success) my phone just died. I lost Lenovo logo and ended up with just a red light blinking.

If there's anyone who ended up like me, here's the solution for a (dead?!) phone:
1. remove your battery disconecting the cable inside the phone
2. plug the phone into a PC through a usb cable
3. insert your battery back
4. voilá. phone back alive

Now that i was able to get lenovo logo back again...

... i need your help to understand something that's has been cracking my head.
How the hell should i put this in download mode?!

I mean. Each time i plug the usb cable into PC with the volume up pressed, the device manager was able to reach Lenovo_blabla_2008 but after a brief moment it changes to lenovo_composite_adb_interface.

When should i press and where to stop that happening?! Because when i start the phone with those keys combination the phone restarts twice and not just one.

Here is a picture with my phone in download mode.
I quickly press the download button but then the just just restarts and i loose the download mode

GRRRRR!!!!!!

Thanks

Última edición por rendeiro2005 Día 03/09/14 a las 14:02:55.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 03/09/14, 14:03:47
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

sorry
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 03/09/14, 18:17:57
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Ok.

After i spend to much time trying to install the drivers correctly (initially without success) my phone just died. I lost Lenovo logo and ended up with just a red light blinking.

If there's anyone who ended up like me, here's the solution for a (dead?!) phone:
1. remove your battery disconecting the cable inside the phone
2. plug the phone into a PC through a usb cable
3. insert your battery back
4. voilá. phone back alive

Now that i was able to get lenovo logo back again...

... i need your help to understand something that's has been cracking my head.
How the hell should i put this in download mode?!

I mean. Each time i plug the usb cable into PC with the volume up pressed, the device manager was able to reach Lenovo_blabla_2008 but after a brief moment it changes to lenovo_composite_adb_interface.

When should i press and where to stop that happening?! Because when i start the phone with those keys combination the phone restarts twice and not just one.

Here is a picture with my phone in download mode.
I quickly press the download button but then the just just restarts and i loose the download mode

GRRRRR!!!!!!

Thanks
First of all keep calm, you are in the hardest step. I only achieved it in 32bits WINXP on a i3 laptop.
It means that you have to try in a 2.0 USB device with a ligth OS, that sends the download commands to the dev as fast as possible. I could not get out of that fastboot loop with virtual machines or other OS's.

The right moment to press the download button is when QPST 9006 or 9008 is recognised by windows. You can check it in dev. manager in you OS. You have to be prepared with eMMC software fully configured and ready to press DOWNLOAD (on the bottom). You pic shows a right configuration. I know it's tricky, but it is the only way it worked. Consider again that USB3.0 may create problems.

It seems that you are right and you have the right configuration, so have a try with program bootloader checked as you have and then press download. Maybe in a more powerful PC with XP you can achieve this. I could only make the trick that way.

Then blue led should come up and you can program with miui flash tool. Blue led = program mode, no loops again.

Hope you can have your blue led asap. Good luck!

Última edición por seergio Día 03/09/14 a las 18:24:43.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 03/09/14, 19:12:01
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

First of all keep calm, you are in the hardest step. I only achieved it in 32bits WINXP on a i3 laptop.

Hope you can have your blue led asap. Good luck!
Ok then.

Thanks for your replys

My problem is that i´ve installed xp, vista, win7 and on my win8.1 and only win7 i was able to configure the correct drives...now you tell me xp

S&%T!!! Never had a phone that give me such an headache!

Again...thanks a lot, i'll try a few more times
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 04/09/14, 16:12:22
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Now i began to feel really desperate!

After more than one day pressing the 2 enter buttons on my keyboard in order to enter in download mode...nothing!
Always the same! QPST discovers download mode but immediately losts cause device manager changes to some bullshit usb port instead keeping the com port connected.

I also tried MifFlash and the same result. As soon as device manager changes...buhhh.

I got to send this to someone who get this back to live or this is a really hard toilet papper
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 04/09/14, 19:54:14
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Which QPST version are you using?

https://www.copy.com/s/dWIDcOMy3KBK/...ild%204.11.zip

4.11 version should do the trick. I guess you have read these thread's pages on XDA:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...597590&page=82

Sorry for being persistent, but I think you need a clean XP (or WIN7 32bit) installation... I encourage you to try. It is worth to try, or at least you can also remove all your qpst drivers and have a new attempt. I'm pretty sure that it is related to drivers and OS. I have found many ppl with the same problem, but couldnt help 'em much more than showing my own way to save it from fastboot loop mode.

Here is another one that rescued his device with XP. The best thing of doing the rescue procedure on XP is that there ain't problems with signed drivers and maybe there are some other advantages in terms of compatibility.

I also give you a link with a copy of the drivers I used to rescue my phone, here you are

https://www.mediafire.com/?hzbc2rhmgzn7qyq

04-09-2014 19-51-01.jpg

Use the ones in the above folder.

good luck

Última edición por seergio Día 04/09/14 a las 20:03:05.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 04/09/14, 23:07:16
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Which QPST version are you using?

https://www.copy.com/s/dWIDcOMy3KBK/...ild%204.11.zip

4.11 version should do the trick. I guess you have read these thread's pages on XDA:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...597590&page=82

Sorry for being persistent, but I think you need a clean XP (or WIN7 32bit) installation... I encourage you to try. It is worth to try, or at least you can also remove all your qpst drivers and have a new attempt. I'm pretty sure that it is related to drivers and OS. I have found many ppl with the same problem, but couldnt help 'em much more than showing my own way to save it from fastboot loop mode.

Here is another one that rescued his device with XP. The best thing of doing the rescue procedure on XP is that there ain't problems with signed drivers and maybe there are some other advantages in terms of compatibility.

I also give you a link with a copy of the drivers I used to rescue my phone, here you are

https://www.mediafire.com/?hzbc2rhmgzn7qyq

Archivo Adjunto 576318

Use the ones in the above folder.

good luck
Thanks a lot for your patience and try to help me

I'll try with your files and a clean drivers install. Regarding XP i'm having a big issue since i can't install it on any of my laptops cause the incompatibility with my drives

I has installed on a clean laptop a win7 32bits version but i always get the same deal. Each time i plug the cable i start to pressed like a maniac (feel like i'm suffering from schizophrenia ) on both enter keys and nothng.

A BIG question i have and i believe that my phone is dead for good because of this (let's see if i can explain myself):
Each time i pressed VOL- plus USB cable inserted, if i look at my phone i see for milliseconds lenovo logo and then disappear. Only by the time it disappear device manager recognizes my phone. Witch means (as far as i can tell) when the logo stays tuned the PC changes to USB instead COM Port.

Did i make any sense to you? Do you understand anything that i wrote?

anyway, i´ll try your files tomorrow morning and then i'm out for the weekend
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 05/09/14, 01:32:38
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

try to charge the battery, let it charging cause sometimes it gets flushed and it's impossible to make any progress with an empty one. If it is ok, the device should be eternally stuck into fastboot mode -with lenovo white stupid logo. I had the red light problem and it showed lenovo logo and then it got dead. After that I charged it and could continue testing, maybe that is the reason. Anyways, you can let it charge with battery connected (remember the small battery connector must be plugged if you removed the battery before) --> ( see 0:53)

You'll tell me tomorrow when it is fully charged. Good night and have hope you'll recover it from death.

Última edición por seergio Día 05/09/14 a las 01:36:38.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 05/09/14, 13:15:57
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

I did had that problem last week but i can recover from it ;)

By the way that video show a unnecessary step that is remove the grey thing around the phone. You can remove the connector from the battery without that step ;)

Ok i think i will forget this. I have tried again all morning with the same result. Do you any any store that can do it for me? Even in Spain i don´t care. I've already ask for a quotation from Tabstore but i'm seaching for more
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 05/09/14, 21:59:34
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Yep, you're right, that is because the video is intended for a battery replacement (I saw it before the first time I removed the connector). I haven't looked for stores, so hope any member can attend your petition.

¿Sabe alguien otra tienda para desbrickear el teléfono?

Maybe in XDA they can help. Sorry for the desperation you got.
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 11/09/14, 15:38:03
Array

[xs_avatar]
Miembro del foro

Well...
...after all these days without any success, today i must awake with a lamp over my head

Question: If our/mine problem regarding COM/USB port is the quickness that it changes to USB how can we slow it down?!
Answer: Plug an USB extension (big) between phone and PC and...voilá ;)

Simple, isn't it? (maybe this could be refereed on OP)

Now i got another problem

Probably i made some mistake between 7 & 8 passe and i ended with a complete black screen that doesn't respond to power button, no red light even if i unplug battery cable inside K910.

Any sugestion?!

Thanks ;)

Última edición por rendeiro2005 Día 11/09/14 a las 16:00:27.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Marcas de importación > Lenovo > Lenovo Vibe Z

Hora actual: 06:37:07 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /