Viejo 08/09/10, 18:14:17
Array

[xs_avatar]
So2 So2 no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: ago 2010

Connectbot or other ssh client

Hi.

Anyone using a ssh client that actually works on the Boston ?

Tried installing 2 versions of the connectbot client but can't seem to make it work, I can add the hosts, I can connect to the hosts but the virtual keyboard doesn't show after connecting. I have the console prompt but can't write anything on it.
When I press on the screen , some icons " CTRL ESC and a keyboard-like icon" appear on the screen but can't do anything with them, can't click them or anything ...
I'm stuck, please help.

Thank you

Later edit: Tried a Terminal Emulator and still, no virtual keyboard. Tried changing to Apanda 2.1.9 and still no keyboard. The Terminal emulator had even a "Togle soft keyboard option" and that didn't do anything. Holding the settings button does nothing also...

Última edición por So2 Día 08/09/10 a las 19:32:13.
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 10/09/10, 00:34:11
Array

[xs_avatar]
motes motes no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (3)

Fecha de registro: ene 2010

Use estrong file manager you can conect via wifi to your pc easy and share your files from your pc to boston
Sorry for my bad english

Enviado con mi Orange Boston desde Tapatalk
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 10/09/10, 09:15:10
Array

[xs_avatar]
garisan garisan no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (1)

Fecha de registro: ago 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Huawei P9 Lite
Tu operador: Orange
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por So2 Ver Mensaje
Hi.

Anyone using a ssh client that actually works on the Boston ?

Tried installing 2 versions of the connectbot client but can't seem to make it work, I can add the hosts, I can connect to the hosts but the virtual keyboard doesn't show after connecting. I have the console prompt but can't write anything on it.
When I press on the screen , some icons " CTRL ESC and a keyboard-like icon" appear on the screen but can't do anything with them, can't click them or anything ...
I'm stuck, please help.

Thank you

Later edit: Tried a Terminal Emulator and still, no virtual keyboard. Tried changing to Apanda 2.1.9 and still no keyboard. The Terminal emulator had even a "Togle soft keyboard option" and that didn't do anything. Holding the settings button does nothing also...
Press the menu key and hold it for a while and then the virtual keybord will show up.

Cheers,
Gabriel
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Otras marcas y modelos de smartphones de venta en España > Otras marcas > Orange Boston

Hora actual: 06:27:25 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /