Array

[xs_avatar]
Demonlord6 Demonlord6 no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: may 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Vodafone Smart Prime 6
Tu operador: Movistar
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por MiguelF72 Ver Mensaje
Hi, ok, only now I had the chance to leave here my imput about this situation of the constant bootloop.

I installed the rom and the same exact thing happen to me.
This is how I solve it!

Make sure you have enought juice (battery) on the phone, if not, charge it! Regardeless of the constant boot loop!!!!
As soon as you have enought battery, connect the phone to the PC.

Now, I've tried Vol+ and power and also Vol- and power, and I wasn't able to enter Download Mode no matter what!
So, again, to me, what worked was pressing both Volume "buttons", YES, right in the middle of the Volume button!
So, pressing the Volume button, and therefore, (I know I'm repeating my self!) pressing Vol+ and Vol- at the same time pressing the Power button I was able to enter Download Mode (leave your fingers there until Download Mode appears!).
A warning will appear, them, press ONLY Vol+ button and leave your finge there until the PC (windows OS) recognizes finnally the phone!

Open Sugar with administrator rights (That's what I did!), click OK in the password, etc menu, choose your phone model VF-895N, click start download, if you have a rooted phone it will give a error, click OK, and wait (in my case 40 minuts) to the download and flashing of the latest stock firmware and official OS.

The phone rebooted it self and everything was allright again.

Again, that procedure worked with me!!

Try it and give some feed back.

I hope it works.

P.S. - When "playing" around with rom's, there's allways a chance of things going wrong, even that for others doesn't.
That's a risk we have to be willing to accept. The alternative, don't do anything and hang on to the officcial stock ROM.
Hmm..i wonder if that was what happened when mine went into download mode..that also explains why I've not been able to enter it ever since, i guess i was "lucky" on that time, thanks for your input Miguel ! Mine was a bit incomplete tbh xd
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 31/07/16, 00:52:01
Array

[xs_avatar]
RuiCosta RuiCosta no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: ene 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Vodafone Smart prime 6
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por MiguelF72 Ver Mensaje
Hi, ok, only now I had the chance to leave here my imput about this situation of the constant bootloop.

I installed the rom and the same exact thing happen to me.
This is how I solve it!

Make sure you have enought juice (battery) on the phone, if not, charge it! Regardeless of the constant boot loop!!!!
As soon as you have enought battery, connect the phone to the PC.

Now, I've tried Vol+ and power and also Vol- and power, and I wasn't able to enter Download Mode no matter what!
So, again, to me, what worked was pressing both Volume "buttons", YES, right in the middle of the Volume button!
So, pressing the Volume button, and therefore, (I know I'm repeating my self!) pressing Vol+ and Vol- at the same time pressing the Power button I was able to enter Download Mode (leave your fingers there until Download Mode appears!).
A warning will appear, them, press ONLY Vol+ button and leave your finge there until the PC (windows OS) recognizes finnally the phone!

Open Sugar with administrator rights (That's what I did!), click OK in the password, etc menu, choose your phone model VF-895N, click start download, if you have a rooted phone it will give a error, click OK, and wait (in my case 40 minuts) to the download and flashing of the latest stock firmware and official OS.

The phone rebooted it self and everything was allright again.

Again, that procedure worked with me!!

Try it and give some feed back.

I hope it works.

P.S. - When "playing" around with rom's, there's allways a chance of things going wrong, even that for others doesn't.
That's a risk we have to be willing to accept. The alternative, don't do anything and hang on to the officcial stock ROM.

Bro i will love you FOREVER if it works !!!! Even more if you are portuguese and leave around Porto :P

I will say something later ;)
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 31/07/16, 22:04:00
Array

[xs_avatar]
RuiCosta RuiCosta no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: ene 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Vodafone Smart prime 6
Well finally i recovered my Phone from the dead !!!

I apreciate both @MiguelF72 and @Demonlord6 for the really good help

Now would be great a new compile with all the bugs fixed ahahah

Hope that @Neo@zion didn`t forgot about us
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 31/07/16, 23:08:54
Array

[xs_avatar]
MiguelF72 MiguelF72 no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Modelo de smartphone: Vodefone Smart Prime 6 VF895N
Glad it worked out for you @RuiCosta!

As a matter of fact, I'm from Lisbon, so, next time you came down here or I, go up there you will pay a "imperial" ou "fino" (como achares melhor!)!

Abraço.

P.S. - Somos campeões europeus!!! Eh! Eh!

P.S.2 - I also hope @Neo@zion can return and suprise us with an update of this rom and, who knows, maybe CM13!!!

Última edición por MiguelF72 Día 31/07/16 a las 23:11:07.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 02/08/16, 01:44:52
Array

[xs_avatar]
reytirma reytirma no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: dic 2011
Modelo de smartphone: LG Velvet 4G
Bueno, unas sugerencias después de ver como va este tema del VF895N.

Parece que se esta demorando los problemas de cámara de esta ROM. Una pena porque iba muy bien, pero sabemos que no es fácil y desde aquí animamos a Neo@zion a finalizar el proyecto.

No intentéis flashear ROM, que no están completamente destinadas al modelo en concreto y menos si tenéis solo ese móvil. Si tenéis uno de repuesto pues intentarlo siempre sacaréis conclusiones.

Para este modelo (VF895N), si tenéis un bootloop continuo y no podéis entrar en recovery, podemos entrar en Modo Download (vol + y vol - al mismo durante unos) y con la ayuda de Sugar QCT, flashear la ultima ROM de Vodafone. Evidentemente perderéis toda la informacion que habia en el terminal, pero salvaremos el móvil, en el mejor de los casos.

Otro punto sobre el flasheo por Sugar es que, en algunos casos se quedaba pillado en el 5% de progreso, había comentarios de que se solucionaba actualizando Sugar, o borrando los datos de la carpeta Data, en ninguno de los casos a mi me funcionó. Mi solución, hacer el proceso bajo windows xp y no con window 7, pues sí el flasheo se desarrolló sin ningún problema.

Lo de desmontar la batería, ni locos lo hagáis, no soluciona el problema, por lo menos en mi caso y el simple hecho de volver a conectar la cámara a la placa , es un polvo...

Solo he querido comentar mi experiencia con este VF895N, espero que os sirva de ayuda. Saludos.

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 mediante Tapatalk
Viejo 03/08/16, 20:17:37
Array

[xs_avatar]
smsalom94 smsalom94 no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: dic 2014
Modelo de smartphone: LG L70
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por reytirma Ver Mensaje
Bueno, unas sugerencias después de ver como va este tema del VF895N.

Parece que se esta demorando los problemas de cámara de esta ROM. Una pena porque iba muy bien, pero sabemos que no es fácil y desde aquí animamos a Neo@zion a finalizar el proyecto.

No intentéis flashear ROM, que no están completamente destinadas al modelo en concreto y menos si tenéis solo ese móvil. Si tenéis uno de repuesto pues intentarlo siempre sacaréis conclusiones.

Para este modelo (VF895N), si tenéis un bootloop continuo y no podéis entrar en recovery, podemos entrar en Modo Download (vol + y vol - al mismo durante unos) y con la ayuda de Sugar QCT, flashear la ultima ROM de Vodafone. Evidentemente perderéis toda la informacion que habia en el terminal, pero salvaremos el móvil, en el mejor de los casos.

Otro punto sobre el flasheo por Sugar es que, en algunos casos se quedaba pillado en el 5% de progreso, había comentarios de que se solucionaba actualizando Sugar, o borrando los datos de la carpeta Data, en ninguno de los casos a mi me funcionó. Mi solución, hacer el proceso bajo windows xp y no con window 7, pues sí el flasheo se desarrolló sin ningún problema.

Lo de desmontar la batería, ni locos lo hagáis, no soluciona el problema, por lo menos en mi caso y el simple hecho de volver a conectar la cámara a la placa , es un polvo...

Solo he querido comentar mi experiencia con este VF895N, espero que os sirva de ayuda. Saludos.

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 mediante Tapatalk

Eliminar la ROM previamente descargada con el SUGAR_QCT soluciona el crash que sucede al 5% del progreso, teneis que borrar la carpeta "downloaded", esto permitirá que la aplicación descargue un nuevo firmware para el teléfono y acabará solucionando el softbrick/hardbrick que tengais, lo tengo comprobado.
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de:
Viejo 06/12/16, 20:03:51
Array

[xs_avatar]
andre_viegas andre_viegas no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Modelo de smartphone: ultra 7
this works on a ultra 7
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 04/01/17, 14:04:26
Array

[xs_avatar]
sany_bos sany_bos no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: dic 2016
Modelo de smartphone: vf 895n
O beta 2? En la cámara cuando funcional?
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 04/01/17, 18:56:23
Array

[xs_avatar]
forart.eu forart.eu no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: abr 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Vodafone Smart Prime VF-895N
Tu operador: Otra
Dunno if can help in any way, but a collaboration with those "mates" could help both:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/cro...n-410-t3424407
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 12/01/17, 10:06:39
Array

[xs_avatar]
sany_bos sany_bos no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: dic 2016
Modelo de smartphone: vf 895n
Waiting BTA 2!
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 07/07/18, 19:22:51
Array

[xs_avatar]
Josegames Josegames no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: oct 2017
Modelo de smartphone: Poco x4 GT
Tu operador: DigiMobil
Can you fix the camera? You must know camera is very important in a mobile phone, not like tablet. But I know that's hard fix it. How can I try to fix it by my way?
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Otras marcas y modelos de smartphones de venta en España > Otras marcas > Vodafone > Otros terminales de Vodafone

Hora actual: 15:15:24 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /