Array

[xs_avatar]
totydm totydm no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: may 2013
Modelo de smartphone: ascend y300
Tu operador: Movistar
ClockWorkMod recovery.img Y300

Hi all, i've tired to flash a cwm recovery img with fastboot, but this recovery won't start....according to me i've the wrong img file....on the clockworkmod site, the y300 and the g510 are not figuring....the question is this....

is possible to install this recovery?? Have you the right recovery.img file ???

Thanks from Italy ;)
Responder Con Cita

Viejo 24/06/13, 02:55:54
Array

[xs_avatar]
elfora elfora no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: mar 2013
Modelo de smartphone: GT-I9505 - GT-I9100 - Huawei P8
Tu operador: Yoigo
Here most of us (if not all) have installed TWRP instead of CWM.

TWRP is a custom recovery with similar features like ClockworkMod but with the ability to be controlled by touch interface.

I will try to summarize several tutorials in one.
-How to unlock the bootloader
- install the TWRP (recovey)
- and how to root the phone

What You Need

Huawei Y300-0000 or Y300-0100 (U8833)
Windows PC
Y300 Root Tools (Herramientas Modo Fastboot [SymAnd][V2])

Step 1: Request unlock code

First, you need to unlock the bootloader.

To request the code go to this link: http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwid...thod=preUnlock

You will see something like this: It covers the form and you click on submit

PRODUCT MODEL: Select the our of all the variants.
S/N number (written on the label under the battery)
IMEI: On the phone dial (key) mark * # 06 # and we will get it on the screen
PRODUCT ID: On the phone dial (key) mark * # * # 1357946 # * # * and we will get it on the screen. (Only gives to you in ROMS Stock or Stock-based).

Wait a few days to receive the unlock code via e-mail.

Step 2: Unlock the bootloader

Before you begin the unlock process, you need to make sure your computer can communicate with your Huawei Y300.

1-On your phone, go to Settings -> Developer Options and make sure USB debugging is ticked.
2-Extract the downloaded package Herramientas Modo Fastboot [SymAnd][V2] to your Desktop.
3-Install Huawei_Y300_drivers.exe found in the folder “MobilePhoneDrivers”. If you have trouble installing, follow the directions here.(If you already have them installed, you can skip this step, it is also very likely, that you connect the phone to the pc in fastboot mode, the drivers are installed by themselves)
4-Disconnect your phone from your computer.
5-Turn off your phone, remove the battery, wait 5 seconds and then re-insert the battery. Make sure you do this or the following steps will not work!
6-Hold the Volume DOWN button and turn the phone on while keeping the Volume DOWN button pressed for at least 10 seconds. Your phone should freeze on the splash screen (fastboot mode).
7-Connect your phone to your computer. Your computer should find a new device.
8-Open the folder Herramientas Modo Fastboot [SymAnd][V2] found on your Desktop and double click on "desbloqueo_bootloader" and when prompted enter the 16-digits unlock code you received from Huawei.
The phone will execute some checks, restore factory settings and finally reboot (this may take while)

Step 3: Flash custom recovery

We will now flash the TWRP v2.5 custom recovery for Y300.

-Turn off your phone, remove the battery, wait 5 seconds and then re-insert the battery.
-Hold the Volume DOWN button and turn the phone on while keeping the Volume DOWN button pressed for at least 10 seconds. Your phone should freeze on the splash screen (fastboot mode).
-Connect your phone to your computer.
-From the folder “Herramientas Modo Fastboot [SymAnd][V2]” run "cambiar_recovery" and follow the steps.
-When the recovery has been flashed successfully, your phone will reboot (this may take a while).

Step 4: Flash SuperSU tool

Finally we will install the latest SuperSU tool.

-Copy “SuperSU-ROOT.zip” to the root of your SD card.
-Turn of your phone. Hold the Volume UP and Power button simultaneously until the TWRP recovery menu is displayed.
-In the TWRP menu choose “Install” and navigate to ”SuperSU-ROOT.zip” in the root of your SD card. -Once the installation has finished choose “Reboot system” to reboot your phone.

Now, If there is a SuperSU icon on your phone, it means the root process was successful.

Note: Here are all the tutorials available on this forum for huawei Y300

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=597261

a greeting

Última edición por elfora Día 24/06/13 a las 03:17:01.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 24/06/13, 09:45:24
Array

[xs_avatar]
totydm totydm no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: may 2013
Modelo de smartphone: ascend y300
Tu operador: Movistar
Yes dude, i've just installed TWRP the first day i've brought the phone :P

I want to test the CM version, and the TWRP touch won't work after the flashing. I've flash the CWM img file posted for g510, but it's NOT-compatible with the Y300 (when i press VOL+ shut up, the phone will block to a black screen and the recovery not start).
Sooooo i know that i've the possibilities to flash-back the stock rom by GooManager, but....if the phone will not start in CM and i've not the possibilities tu use GooManager, and the only recovery that i have is unusable (cause touch)...yes you can say me...use the .app in dload.....yes right but why?? Is not this the job of the recovery? My recovery must be always a recovery...not only with the stock rom!

It's only my point of view

Sorry for the English, perhaps in Italian i'm more understandable XD

Thanks for all dude, you are all very gentle.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 24/06/13, 11:09:54
Array

[xs_avatar]
elfora elfora no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: mar 2013
Modelo de smartphone: GT-I9505 - GT-I9100 - Huawei P8
Tu operador: Yoigo
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por totydm Ver Mensaje
Sooooo i know that i've the possibilities to flash-back the stock rom by GooManager, but....if the phone will not start in CM and i've not the possibilities tu use GooManager, and the only recovery that i have is unusable (cause touch)...yes you can say me...use the .app in dload.....yes right but why?? Is not this the job of the recovery?
If I'm honest, I do not know if there is a functional CWM for Huawei Y300, but I think you can recover the TWRP , using "Herramientas Modo Fastboot [SymAnd][V2]" again.

Put the phone in fastboot mode, connect it to pc and in de folder of "Herramientas Modo Fastboot [SymAnd][V2]" run "cambiar_recovery" again

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por totydm Ver Mensaje

My recovery must be always a recovery...not only with the stock rom!
This I don´t understand, maybe because my English is not very good, but I,ve tested several custom rom, and TWRP works in all of them.

a greeting

Última edición por elfora Día 24/06/13 a las 11:14:57.
Responder Con Cita
Viejo 08/08/13, 01:09:38
Array

[xs_avatar]
axpirina axpirina no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: feb 2012
Modelo de smartphone: Huawei Y300-0000
Tu operador: Euskaltel Móvil
I have the same same problem todydm. My Recovery 2.5.0.1 doesnt reconice TOUCH on my Huawey Y300-0000(China).

Ill try to find any other recovery that may try. Did u get any luck??

Tengo el mismo problema que todydm. El Recovery 2.5.0.1 que he Flasheado NO funciona en la pantalla tactil (Touch). Tengo una Huawey Y300-0000(China), si es que procede y el bootloader desbloqueado.

Alguien sabe de alguna Recovery que me pueda valer??
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Estás aquí
Regresar   Portal | Indice > Foros Huawei > Otros smartphones de Huawei antiguos > Huawei Y300 > ROMs y desarrollo Huawei Y300

Hora actual: 15:08:34 (GMT +2)

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Contactar por correo / Contact by mail / 邮件联系 /