Array

[xs_avatar]
DaniPhii DaniPhii no está en línea
Enseñando lo que aprendo

Fecha de registro: feb 2013
Modelo de smartphone: Google Pixel 4a
Tu operador: Movistar
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por viggen66 Ver Mensaje
One thing I don't understand, I have already tried this rom and made a backup nandroid on twrp of my previous rom so not to loose time putting everything back in case something happened.

Well one bug I have noticed doubletap2wake doesn't seem to work, I press twice on the screen and it doesn't do anything, also contacts won't synchronize with google account, same happens on Lineage 15.1 and 14.1, probably something I'm doing wrong.
To synchronize contacts and calendar with your Google account using this ROM you have to install this (I attached that ZIP in the guide, sorry that I haven't translated the whole guide to English yet, I wanna do that soon and post it in XDA).

To install apps that you can find in Play Store, you have these alternatives. You can read all steps in that guide, it's so useful.

As I don't use that feature, I didn't notice Double tap to wake isn't working, you're right. I'll include that in the Problems section, but it's gonna be fixed in the next build I think.

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por xorko Ver Mensaje
Pregunto yo, es ROM actualizada o es la ROM 14-09-2018 mas las Google Micro???
Porque en la pagina de descargas de la ROM la ultima publicada me aparece como del dia 14 no del 21
Es ROM actualizada porque la estoy compilando y subiendo por mi cuenta.

Pero además es una ROM firmada con claves propias, por lo que no se puede actualizar desde esta a la que comparto aquí sin hacer un wipe completo, es necesario formatear.

No se diferencia solamente en las apps que tiene integradas, también se diferencia en el parche de falseo de firmas para evitar usar las aplicaciones de Google.

Última edición por DaniPhii Día 25/09/18 a las 04:15:44.
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de: