Array

[xs_avatar]
joaocandeias joaocandeias no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: jun 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Voda. Smart Prime 6/Xiao. Mi Pad 2/Galaxy Ace Plus
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por RuiCosta Ver Mensaje
By my experience don't think that we have low speed ram here ! I bought my prime 6 at the end of July in 2015 and with all my stuff in it ( at the time nobody knew how to root it ) and Vodafone and also Google's the phone was relatively quick . But after some updates the performance just went down the pipe .
I think that I'm not the only one here with the same opinion !

If we could have in our hand the stock ROM that came with the phone WITHOUT the updates you would understand what I'm saying now .

Vodafone killed the usability of the phone , the multitasking now is super sluggish ( even after I super cleaned up the stock ROM by tripping all the Vodafone crap and Google's too, tweaked the kernel and using Xposed modules to speed up and stop certain system apps from running or scanning during normal use ). It didn't matter what I did ....
Olá Rui, acho que já te tinha dito ha dias, mas o prime da minha mãe está com a versão 130ffn e está muito agil com as tretas todas da vodafone e da google. Eu até poderia fazer backup da rom dela, mas isso implicaria ter de lhe tirar o telefone por um tempo, e principalmente apagar as coisas dela... É uma pena porque gostava mesmo de fazer downgrade no meu prime e também disponibilizar a rom aqui para todos que precisassem dela. Talvez um dia destes....
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de: