[xs_avatar]
DaniPhii DaniPhii no está en línea
Enseñando lo que aprendo

Fecha de registro: feb 2013
Modelo de smartphone: Google Pixel 4a
Tu operador: Movistar
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por DaniPhii Ver Mensaje
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por viggen66 Ver Mensaje
Well one bug I have noticed doubletap2wake doesn't seem to work...
As I don't use that feature, I didn't notice Double tap to wake isn't working, you're right. I'll include that in the Problems section, but it's gonna be fixed in the next build I think.
I was right, it's fixed thanks to @aymende7. I've updated the link in the first post, you can download today's build if you want... Oh, one more thing, if you're making a clean install, could you please tell us if Wi-Fi Tethering doesn't prompt any error when you activate it? Thanks in advance!

________
In the mean time, googling for tutorials I have found a way to fix the contacts and calender sync:
[...]
It works for Lineage 14.1, also must work for Lineage 15.1
You don't have to work that much, that's already done if you flash the ZIP that I recommended here:
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por DaniPhii Ver Mensaje
To synchronize contacts and calendar with your Google account using this ROM you have to install this...
That way you'll surely have less problems, as permissions to those apps have to be granted (that means there're XML files needed in order to make synchronization work well).
________
One the main advantages I see from MicroG roms from all others, besides having a lighter software on my phone, I actually don't have any Google Spying on my life, which is remarkable
Well, I'm not sure about this, but I'm sure using microG we have more stability, more RAM available and less battery drains because of Google Services, so... Yeah, I kinda agree, lol...

Última edición por DaniPhii Día 25/09/18 a las 22:23:07.
Responder Con Cita