Array

[xs_avatar]
viggen66 viggen66 no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: nov 2016
Modelo de smartphone: BQ M5
Tu operador: Movistar
Daniphii,

Thanks for your reply, now we are getting a daily fully working rom, with all the stability we wish for it.

Just waiting for the Doubletap2wake to work, to upgrade to Lineage 15.1, I'm using Lineage 14.1 until the fix is done, all the rest is going in the right path,

In the mean time, googling for tutorials I have found a way to fix the contacts and calender sync:

The first step is to acquire the GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk and GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk files. Perhaps the easiest way to do this is to go to the OpenGapps website and download the “pico” variant for your Android version and device architecture. I recommend the pico variant because it contains the fewest apps and has the adapters we are looking for.
Open the zip file you downloaded and extract these two files (paths relative to the root of the archive):
  • GApps/calsync-all.tar.lz
  • Core/googlecontactssync-all.tar.lz
Inside of these archives, a few folders down, are two .apk files. Both of these should be installed on your Android system under the /system/app directory, each in their own subdirectory. Something like this:
  • /system/app/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter/GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk
  • /system/app/GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter/GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk

It works for Lineage 14.1, also must work for Lineage 15.1

Thanks

Última edición por viggen66 Día 25/09/18 a las 12:50:48.
Responder Con Cita