Viejo 23/10/19, 15:49:43
Array

[xs_avatar]
eroxone eroxone no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: oct 2009
Modelo de smartphone: Galaxy Note III
Tu operador: Tuenti Movil
Post original de mauronofrio. Para los que nos interesa conservar twrp y root..

So, actually the TWRP is unable to decrypt on Android 10. The main problem is that Android 10 bring a new Keymaster partition and the TWRP is unable to decrypt it, the solution is to make and Android 10 TWRP but actually is really impossible, because android 10 disabled also -eng builds and twrp uses only that one. After some tests I found a way around the problem, that is to use the old keymaster. The real problem is that flashing the old keymaster people should also format data and all times you make a Rom update you will need to flash keymaster in the inactive slot to keep the TWRP is able to decrypt data. For the Android 10 Rom flashing i already did a fix. Now i don't know if i should post a new TWRP with android Q kernel and explain how to flash the old keymaster or wait to find a better solution. I accept advice. I would like to remind you that we are still in a beta phase and that therefore the twrp would be necessary only for those users who want to use the beta

De momento no hay solución que no sea la del boot o perder el Data con cada update de rom.. Yo no lo veo factible la verdad... Toca esperar.
Radio 5.17.05.23
“Las obras de conocimiento deben ser libres"

Última edición por eroxone Día 23/10/19 a las 15:52:30.
Responder Con Cita