Array

[xs_avatar]
Escobar1945 Escobar1945 no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: mar 2017
Modelo de smartphone: Xiaomi Redmi Not 4X
Tu operador: Movistar
[RMN4X Mido] EpicRom 8.7.6 Mıuı 10 Multılanguage {Epic Team}

Épic ROM The creators of Jamflux, Pocarropa and MrRaines (Toomatico in Miii) are pleased to offer Épic ROM for the Xiaomi RMN 4X due to their intensive work. Epic ROM is a ROM specific to MIUI, but you can see some features, enhancements and parts.
This ROM-oriented production of many fashion models improves the official MIUI store and transforms Xiaomi into a larger MIUI-ers family! Not EP MIUI DEVICE TEAM ROM was born a year ago at HTCMANIA (Spain forum)! D. <
MIUI DEVICE TEAM is doing an incredible work on other issues Thank you guys for your work! And all Xiaomi members and en.miui Smods / Admins / Mods translation: Thank you for all your support and help!
FEATURES:

* MIUI 10
* Multilanguage
* Global closed beta version 8.7.3 build
* Unnecessary google applications removed
* Unnecessary Chinese applications removed
* Full deodex rom
* System framework services.jar patches
* Bot.img dm has been removed
* More ram for miuisystem patch
* Ota settings added
* Magisk 16.1 rot installer
* Dolby atmos
* Added wallpaper daily
* Rot explorer, titanium backup, WeatherM8, snaptube, smartkeyboard MIUI, Adaway
* and I can not count ....

Your device has Bootloader Locked on, TWRP Recovery is installed, and USB Debugging should be turned on ...
Be sure to get Full Nandroid Backup before installation ....

SETUP:

Download the Epic ROM and transfer it to internal memory.
Start your device in TWRP recovery mode.
In TWRP recovery, click Wipe »Advanced Wipe and delete everything except local memory.
Return to the TWRP main menu, touch Install, and in Step 1 select the Epic rom Zip file to which you are transferring your device.
Once you have selected the .zip file, do a Swipe to Confirm Flash. At the bottom of the screen to start the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
Once your ROM has been successfully loaded, run Wipe cache / Dalvik and restart your device.

INFORMATION:

My Lecture on the subject Redmi Not 4X My device was tried on 05.07.2018, it was confirmed working and added to the subject. Something that works on me may not work for you.
It is Your responsibility to properly and fully implement all expressions contained in the Site, and you are responsible for any problems you may have due to Your lack of the above-mentioned Features.
Subject Htcmania belongs to all members, and the right to organize and belong to me. You just need to let me know about the information you want to add or edit

Credits:
en.miui.com
Jamflux
MrRaines
Pocarropa

ROM OS Version: MIUI 10 running android 7.0 Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.31-perf-g07c7921
ROM Requirement: bootloader lock must be open twrp recovey installed

Edited: 2018-07-05
Last Updated: 2018-07-06

Donate me / Donate
https://www.paypal.me/br996