liver liver no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (232)

Fecha de registro: ago 2010
Tu operador: ONO

En Xda es igual......

El tío es un máquina
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por Galaxo60 Ver Mensaje
I had the opportunity to exchange the U11+ for the S9+ with a sweet deal, so better go with the "new" generation of phones.

;)
Este chaval le contesta diciéndole que ha hecho mal cambio

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por dieselhazza Ver Mensaje
Hahha you made the wrong choice as the U11+ is a better phone. At least it works and doesn't lag. Ohh also battery will be much much better on the HTC. I don't see why you would down grade from a HTC to a samsung
Y el galaxo contesta

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por Galaxo60 Ver Mensaje
My S9+ is working perfectly, no lag, and is even faster and smoother than both the U11+ and the Pixel 2 XL.

Yes, battery will be better in the U11+ of course, because there's a huge difference in terms of size (3500mAh vs 4000mAh), but so far I'm achieving the same battery consumptions that I had with my previous Pixel 2 XL, but with the difference of having AOD enable. I suspect I can get even more battery if I disable AOD.

I'm pretty happy with the device, and is my first Samsung ever and I don't regret it at all; is true that so many options can be overwhelming, but is just a matter of configure properly each of those and the phone will have an stellar performance.

;)
Ahora.. el Google translator lo domina que da gusto

Última edición por liver Día 24/03/18 a las 18:44:15.
Responder Con Cita