Viejo 12/08/14, 20:16:19
Array

[xs_avatar]
pazuzu pazuzu no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: may 2012
Tu operador: Orange

rom Moto G 4G tendrá soporte OFICIAL de CyanogenMod

El usuario de AndroidForums y XDA-Developers "shabbypenguin", autor del CWM, CM11 y SlimKat de forma no oficial para el Moto G 4G (PEREGRINE) ha dicho que dejará de trabajar en su rom CM11 porque dentro de poco tendrá soporte de forma oficial (por lo que su trabajo será para nada).

Además, al tener soporte oficial desde CyanogenMod se podrán tener lógicamente todas las roms que cuelgan de CyanogenMod (una lista infinita que no me voy a explayar XD).

Cita:
Ok so ive got some good news and bad news.

good news is someone over at teh core CM team is looking to work on peregrine and have it be official, that means once its done all the other roms can fork its device tree and have their roms.

bad news, they decided that they can be all in the same device tree as falcon, what this means is that all the work i had been doing is now rendered useless as i was basing it all off its own device tree and msm8226-common. ive had a chat with somcom3x and nupich last night about it all and we all came to the same conclusion. if we continue to work on the msm8226-common/peregrine version it wont matter because when cm finally gets the device tree working then our work becomes outdated and useless, if we wish to use CM's way of going about it and try to help fix their tree up and make that one a better one we could go that route except so far all they have done is "added" peregrine support by adding in the name, falcon builds dont boot on peregrine yet. we would have to wait until they figured out a way to fix the whole dtb mess so that you guys could even boot and then we could begin work.

tldr; development is now at a standstill

GITHUB OFICIAL: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...rola_peregrine

Última edición por pazuzu Día 15/08/14 a las 18:47:47.
Responder Con Cita
Los siguientes 2 usuarios han agradecido a pazuzu su comentario: