PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : Error En Touch Dual

jed
01/08/08, 14:14:44
Desde hace unos dias me aparece un error en pantalla cuando intento abrir el calendario o notas que dice "error no se puede crear el directorio de grabación de vinculos de voz"
Pruebo los comandos de grabación y en principio todo funciona correctamente
A alguien le ha ocurrido, el motivo, la solución
garcias de antemano

JED

jed
03/08/08, 22:47:44
nadie ha tenido este problema, solo ma ocurra a mi, una respuesta por favor,
gracias

JRIBES
10/01/10, 00:37:08
Supongo que ya lo tendrás resuelto, pero después de pelearme dos días encontré esta solución en un foro que me ha resuelto el problema y me he ahorrado el hard-reset

Autor: nonentity

16th December 2007, 05:46 AM

The "Templates" originally residing in "My Documents" Folder can not be deleted. so you must copy the "Template" Folder to your SD Memory 1st and rename the Original "My Documents" folder to something else, ex. "Temp" or "Connmgr". but before that, you will need to copy all the files in let's say the "Connmgr" folder to the Original "My Documents" folder before you delete it.

Step 1
Copy the "Template" folder in the original "My Documents" folder to SD Memory.

Step 2
Copy all the files from "Connmgr" to the original "My Documents" folder

Step 3
Delete "Connmgr" folder and rename the original "My Documents" folder to "Connmgr"

Step 4
Eject your SD Memory Card and wait till the folder is gone from your File Explorer then reinsert in back.

Step 5
By then your SD Memory Card will be shown as "My Documents" instead of "My Documents 2" after that, do a reboot

Step 6
after the reboot, you should be able to delete the additional "Template" folder residing in your "ConnMgr" folder. if not, no harm keeping it anyway..

The End..