PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : Bricolaje - 60% más batería - 12720MA

moitisimo
03/02/13, 16:57:36
Fuente: http://www.ondabbs.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219349&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D324%26 typeid%3D324

Un chino valiente a sustituido las 2 baterías de 4000ma por un conjunto de baterías que alcanzan los 12720MA.

moitisimo
03/02/13, 17:00:33
Traducción al ingles del post original

Into the V972 some days, the screen is very good. Can standby time has been is does not satisfaction, (see tablets reading pole does not to 4 hours on has didn't electric has) because themselves itself is a DIY players, so modified that is required of, now research with Shang a most strong of modified programme to you up friends share, let V972 become standby most cattle of flat computer, following began, first: course is split machine has tutorial online more.

His own. See these two panels. I really. I have been on the domestic nominal capacity with flat panels in the suspect following have confirmed what I believed to be right. Apart you can see the original machine there are two nominal 4000MA is paralleled in a piece of plate, two 8000MA so start looking for batteries, of course, preferably imported. Because I don't say for batteries is a comparative study. Individuals prefer Panasonic batteries and battery performance and life is than other brands. Good! Start looking for of course Taobao on it! Found most days without finding a suitable result. Because this type of batteries are mostly domestic. Such as Panasonic, Sanyo are positioned some private place.

Specification is relatively less just disappointed installed capacity is preparing to go there, I suddenly noticed this thing (needs battery connection XD m I) sudden joy Oh make my eyes light up in various specifications do not breach the previous connection not to mention ads because it's too hard to find. Connections to give you a look at each parameter on: and the boss said I had size results specially the shop named Xiamen Abin e-store boss also loved playing the master.

Also help me to analyse with the greatest play space and achieve the best results through research, the Legislative Yuan the following conversion programme Panasonic batteries 12 NCA463436 specifications + Panasonic NCA573536 battery 3 piece! Composition specifications: 820MA x 12=9840MA x 3=2880MA total +960MA draw 12720MA OK think were exciting bargains with the boss. Results of this plate is very straightforward. 15X12=180 price 100 dollar price directly to me. Oh you really want to praise. Soon arrive.

Really didn't let me down-core working class charge and discharge meter under test. Full foot (Panasonic batteries did not let me down, has a capacity of no less than) the modified an alarming difference can attest. After changing a test to play HD video, for example. 9.5 hours of continuous playback full HD film charge is 13 per cent Halo brothers. According to HD play say 10 hours no problem! Beyond the original machine the whole subject of 8000MA standby 1 time more than double if the data speak.
Should not hyper-so far I cannot believe that can only suspect that either the original capacity deficiency of either the original Constitution no otherwise how would give a modified battery quality differences as great reasons not to care about the domestic shouldn't hang our brothers support products! Good. Not to talk about it. Following conversion figure!!

moitisimo
03/02/13, 17:23:00
Otenido de otra fuente: http://www.ondabbs.cn/thread-219339-1-1.html

Los datos de la batería original son:
3.7V
3.5x98x190mm
8000mAh, dividido en dos baterías de 4000mAh

En las imágenes se puede ver el alatavoz:
16mm , 8 ohmios

sack_69
04/02/13, 16:19:21
quien se arriesga??? :sisi1:

exxtrema
04/02/13, 16:24:36
yo esto lo haría pero cuando se me viciaran las barerias que vienen de stock

a_u_x
04/02/13, 20:47:56
No me quedó muy claro, si son 100 o 180 dolares, pero de cualquier manera me parece bastante caro, aunque tiene muy buena pinta.
Alguien puede aclarar el precio que saldría?

Panasonic NCA573536 (3 unidades)
Panasonic NCA463436 (12 unidades)