PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : [ CONSULTA ] Dual Sim tipo galaxy S duos entre dos paises

albertma
22/11/12, 14:00:15
Tengo una gran duda sobre los teléfonos con dual sim, a ver si alguien que tenga alguno me lo puede solucionar.
Yo vivo entre fronteras, y tengo una tarjeta de cada país para tener internet en ambos. Cuando paso la frontera, cambio la tarjeta. Se podría utilizar en mi caso un dual sim como el galaxy S duos para no tener que apagar el móvil cada vez?

Gracias

albertma
22/11/12, 14:24:17
Me autorespondo:

Per default, the option to use the mobile network for data service while roaming is disabled in Android to prevent high data charges from accumulating unintentionally. As you can see in the picture above SIM2 is from a foreign network operator and thus this SIM roams in the country which is indicated by the little 'R' above the second signal strength indicator in the status bar. When switching data service over to SIM2 in this configuration, the data service remains inactive until I activate data roaming for SIM2 via the standard Android is enabled as shown in the second picture. As you can see there, data options are available for each SIM card separately so the roaming blocker can be used with one SIM card only, for both or for non of the two. Also, Access Point Names (APNs) can be configured separately for each SIM card. If you have two SIM cards of different countries in the device and want to use each for data service in the home country, the following settings are required:

Deactivate data roaming on both SIMs to ensure you don't use the data service accidentally while roaming.
In the SIM card manager menu entry as shown in the first picture, simply switch data service from SIM1 to SIM2 or vice versa once you arrive in the other country
Toggle the "use only 2G networks" option shown in the second picture to assign the 2G/3G transiever to the SIM card that is used for the data service. It's a bit strange that this is not done together wtih step 2 but something one can live with.

http://mobilesociety.typepad.com/mobile_life/2012/05/the-samsung-galaxy-y-duos-6102-dual-sim-and-android-part-2-internet-connectivity.html

Si alguien pudiera decirme si esto funciona, me ayudaría mucho en la elección de mi próximo terminal. Gracias!