PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : ya disponible [ROM][S-5830i]Retribution[Alpha_#1][Experimental Build]

duende29
15/07/12, 21:58:02
Hi guys,

So,here it is...

Since this is still in alpha,i have not included many mods,these builds are just to know if the rom works.If it works,then i will add more mods as time goes on

But before we proceed,there are a few things i had like to say:
1.Me or TeamCooper are not responsible if you brick your device,whether its a soft or a hard brick.
2.It is recommended that you are still in WARRANTY if in case a situation arises where your phone gets hard bricked
3.YOU FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!

How to flash :
Put the zip in sd card and flash it using the normal procedure.

Features:
Bareboned
A few build.prop tweaks
Thats it for now As i said,this build is a test build,to know if this rom works.I will add more features and mods to this rom when the rom boots

Please don't make mirrors.I won't mind if you do make them,but i just want to keep track of the downloads.If you need any mirrors,tell me and i will make them for you

Credits:
All TeamCooper Members especially shaaan and music.soul
Rafael for the kernel and a few other helps
Nathan for the system dump and for testing

Disclaimer : You are allowed to share the rom on xda as far as you DO NOT give the direct download link. We do not have problems if you link to this thread.

duende29
15/07/12, 22:02:15
http://teamcooper.co.cc/forum/index.php/topic,64.0.html

duende29
15/07/12, 22:14:36
tiene errores no instalen problemas con wifi y 3g

menboi1
15/07/12, 23:43:05
tiene errores no instaluncen problemas con wifi y 3g

amigo esto ya esta publicado
oie y otra cosa mejor quita el link porque puede aber alguien que lo instale y pueder ser que deje de funcionar o se haga semibrick su celular\
Saludos!!!