09/08/16, 14:01:23
Pasapalabra

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

ggangsta89
09/08/16, 18:42:34
Betas, betas everywhere.

Cominges
09/08/16, 21:27:43
La beta lo peta, :D han solucionado algunas cosas esteticas, el chino lo tengo un poco olvidado ;)

rodrimx4
09/08/16, 23:44:35
Alguien puede comentar algún detalle relevante o algún pantallazo

Cominges
10/08/16, 00:06:58
Alguien puede comentar algún detalle relevante o algún pantallazo

por lo que he leido con un traductor hay ajustes estéticos y la vuelta a atras de algo que a la gente le gustaba .. .algo estético también ... a saber.

rodrimx4
10/08/16, 00:18:04
por lo que he leido con un traductor hay ajustes estéticos y la vuelta a atras de algo que a la gente le gustaba .. .algo estético también ... a saber.
Gracias, acabo de leer eso que antes a la gente le gustaba jeje voy a cotillear

jorgeghospital
11/08/16, 12:05:20
¿Funciona Google Play en esta beta?

rodrimx4
11/08/16, 12:06:36
Yeap

Cominges
11/08/16, 16:37:20
Estos son los cambios y son bastantes la verdad:

Settings
New: Add Flyme classic mode, the setting - open the double switch freely Flyme classic layout mode, which we gave the old charm of the Friends of Tanabata gift, single baby heart is not bitter Ha - Accessibility.
FIX: auxiliary functions can not be called up properly gesture wake wake up applications, graphics ah ~ e, c multiple graphics than you “a,” Do not make trouble Seriously.
Status Bar
Fix: drop-down notification bar, you can not draw close on the notification bar.
Landscaping theme
Fix: download fonts, when the button below to download the 100% time and return to download the words, you can not successfully download problems.
File Management
Optimization: Optimization of locked area upgrade strategy.
FIX: storage space, “File Manager - Lock Area” After the upgrade, the emergence of the file is missing, rest assured, a small movie it will not be eaten.
FIX: After the upgrade is complete, from the notification bar click unfinished upgrade option into the folder, press the Home button to return to the desktop, “the upgrade is complete locking area” bomb box does not disappear.
Lock screen
Optimization: charging animation lock screen left whole problem, even if it is offset by one pixel in all escape my discernment.
Fix: horizontal screen page press the key combination shots after the lock screen, lock screen into horizontal screen interface.
Input method
Optimization: handwriting input, the first word of the default input directly into the edit box, the first word of confession: the exhaustion of power prehistoric jump into the edit box.
Optimization: Lenovo Pinyin under state, click “,” on-screen logical question “0” key “.”.
FIX: After entering the full-screen handwriting more candidate word handwritten pages returned again to the first pen stroke does not respond or there is a line handwriting problem.
Video
Added: Olympic themed events, with the view of “clean” Ning Zetao “debris flow” Fuyuan Hui.
Optimization: video playback power performance, watching an episode of “Silver Soul” there is so much power, continue with these ideas together Siyu Yan.
Clock
Optimization: Modify lock screen clock UI, UI look better, then do not stay in bed, is that simple.