PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : [ IDEA ] Modificar build.prop para habilitar la memoria SD como interna?

alozanox
27/07/16, 10:56:51
Buenas,

buscando en internet la necesidad que todos tenemos he encontrado un caso parecido con el LG G3.

En este modelo con Android 6 tampoco tiene habilitado la memoria SD como interna y comentan que modificando el archivo build.prop se podría solucionar:

Os dejo con el texto que he encontrado en inglés, aún no lo he probado porque ayer instalé android 6 stock y no lo tengo rooteado, si puedo esta tarde lo veo y si vosotros queréis también podéis probarlo, ojala funcione....:-)
Note: This is for the new LG stock marshmallow beta released in Poland. This is for the D855 model only.
I wondered why LG would leave such a key feature out of their new update, and one feature I purposely flashed the ROM for in the first place. Though I've found a way to enable the ability to set an external Micro SD as main internal storage.
First, your device has to be rooted. For those who managed to get the SuperSU root working when flashing, then great! But those who weren't that lucky, like me, you can use an app like KingRoot (http://www.kingroot.net/wap), which effortlessly roots your 6.0 device. Though be aware the root permissions will go away when the phone is rebooted.
Now we're rooted, we'll need a file explorer app that has access to system files when rooted. I used ES File Explorer for this (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop). When downloaded, open the navigation bar and enable the root explorer toggle.

Now we can access root files. Head over to /system and open the build.prop file.
Then search for the line showing ro.lge.adoptable_storage. This is set to false by default on the LG marshmallow ROM. You can set this to true, save the file and then reboot the phone. Don't worry, were done with needing root permissions now.

Now, when you go into storage settings. You can press on External SD card, this will bring up the file explorer for the card. Pressing the additional options at the top right and selecting settings will reveal the all powerful option to format the SD card as storage. Woo!
WARNING: This will remove everything on the SD card, remember to backup any files.
WARNING 2: Removing the SD card from now on without reformatting the data to the internal storage properly will result in some nasty things happening that I don't want to test to find out.