PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : [ CONSULTA ] En que paises europeos hay motomaker para motog 2015?

filikindri
08/08/15, 11:16:31
Pues eso.

¿No hay manera de comprarlo en Europa, aunque haya que pagar gastos de envío, pero usando motomaker?
Lo de los colores no me afecta mucho, pero poderle poner en el lomo mi nombre o mi email, sí me llama...

Moto_Nexus
08/08/15, 12:01:34
Pues eso.

¿No hay manera de comprarlo en Europa, aunque haya que pagar gastos de envío, pero usando motomaker?
Lo de los colores no me afecta mucho, pero poderle poner en el lomo mi nombre o mi email, sí me llama...
Yo creó que de momento solo esta disponible en USA y algún país de latinoamerica como México, creó que en Brasil también esta.

REO1976N1
08/08/15, 16:56:17
En Reino Unido está disponible Moto Maker, pero no envían fuera del país.

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY

We currently use DHL. You pay shipping and handling as part of your order. If you order more than one product, they might arrive at different times. If we decide to send your order in multiple parts you pay the shipping and handling charges only once. If you ask us to send your order in multiple parts we charge you for every extra shipping. You aren’t charged for each item until it leaves our building, but of course you’ll be charged for everything you bought eventually. For Moto X devices designed with Moto Maker, your credit card will be charged IMMEDIATELY at time of order placement. When you buy a physical product, it’s yours as soon as it arrives – and if you lose it after that, that’s on you.

For Motorola devices designed with Moto Maker: Because your Motorola device is designed and assembled to order you can create it from scratch just how you want it within the proposed choices, and have it in your hands super fast. Of course, if you choose to make it with materials that are currently out of stock, backordered, or delayed it could take a bit longer.

We will do our best to keep expected delivery dates for unavailable stock up-*to-*date and as accurate as possible. However, sometimes further delays to delivery are outside our control.

Unfortunately, at this time we can’t ship to P.O. Boxes or addresses outside UK.

filikindri
09/08/15, 12:34:25
En motorola.de también tienen motomaker, pero en Alemania es 20 euros más caro, incluso en Amazon sin motomaker