[xs_avatar]
Curzio Curzio no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (4)

Fecha de registro: feb 2012
Modelo de smartphone: Nexus 5, Nexus 4
Tu operador: Pepephone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por dieguin_dbz Ver Mensaje
Alguirn tiene a mano el kernel stock lla? Le puse la ultima rom v8 y siyah:p kiero dejarle ese stock lla como dicen q lo soluciona

Atención, según el creador del Kernell, por lo que he entendido, si usas una custom ROM, no vale solo con flashear un Kernell protegido, también por lo visto dice que hay que usar un recovery parcheado.

Dejo, lo que dice en su post, pongo en negrita lo del recovery.:

Perseus alpha31 (09/01):
  • Removed my own security fixes and replaced them with the official Samsung one. I guess it can now be disclosed: exynos-mem was only one of multiple entry-points for the memory exploit. We discovered the s5p-smem exploit ourselves back in December but kept it quiet, I fixed that one back in version 29.2 without mentioning. Nobody was secure from a smart exploiter up until then, SuperCurios or Chainfire's software fixes are also just patching a single hole in what is a Swiss cheese. Kernels >v31 and beyond stock LLA are now the only truly protected ones.
  • Samsung's fix for the sudden death syndrome (SDS) included. It is caused by eMMC failure on phones with VTU00M internal memory chips with revision 0xF1. You can check your phone with the "eMMC Brickbug Check" in the Play Store (Ignore the message if it says you're not affected, the type and revision is what matters). The patch is a firmware soft-patch that is applied on every boot and MMC resume, it is not a permanent fix. You will need to stay forever on kernels which include the patch, this also will include updated recoveries.
  • Some other minor MMC changes extracted from Update 7 sources.
  • Harmonized some mif/int max voltages with the Note 2 limits.
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de: