Viejo 05/07/13, 13:17:40
Array

[xs_avatar]
lmemperador lmemperador no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: oct 2009
Tu operador: Movistar

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por naddmian Ver Mensaje
roeddie, you rock! I need to find some time to do a proper backup of the phone and then try this. A couple questions, haven't read through all of the thread, hope they have not been asked to death already:

- lock screen background: is it possible to change it/could you possibly implement such a thing in some future release? That 'me too' blue sky pattern is SO GODDAMN ANNOYING . Just having the desktop background in its place would be great.

- screen unlock using volume keys - I understand that this is related to the so-called 'deep sleep' mode so it might not be possible/might not be possible past a certain time-out (i.e. when the phone goes into deep sleep). But, hey, thought I'd mention it anyway. I am a bit worried about the power button, if it breaks... then we're in deep sh%&!

Thanks again for everything - take care!
try to use widget locker meanwhile (custom lock screen and volume buttons for awake phone)

and take a look at this (gravity box) --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2316070

Feature highlight
GravityBox provides 2 main groups of features:
Fixes - help to fight typical MTK6589 bugs like:
--- Date&Time settings crash
--- Caller ID mismatch
--- Split conversation in messaging
--- Wakelock in calendar app periodically turning on the screen
--- Missing TTS settings in Language&Input
--- Missing extended developer options

Mods - the set of additional useful features that make using the system more easy and fun
--- Statusbar QuickSettings tile management
--- Statusbar color and transparency
--- Additional QuickSettings tiles: Sync on/off, WiFi AP on/off, GravityBox shortcut, Torch, Network mode (2G/3G/2G+3G switch)
--- Battery indicator style
--- Low battery warning policy
--- Auto-hiding of signal icons for empty SIM Slots
--- Advanced power-off menu (reboot, recovery)
--- Volume key cursor control
--- Skip tracks by volume key long-press while screen off (thanks to rovo89)
--- Button for clearing all recent tasks at once
--- Fullscreen caller photo
--- CRT screen off animation
--- Lockscreen tweaks - show widgets maximized, lockscreen background style (color fill, custom image)
... more to come
Responder Con Cita
Los siguientes 3 usuarios han agradecido a lmemperador su comentario:
[ Mostrar/Ocultar listado de agradecimientos ]