kaskin kaskin no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: mar 2010
Modelo de smartphone: SGS II - Adam Notion Ink
Tu operador: ONO
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por RaYmunDooo Ver Mensaje
SiyahKernel v3.1rc4

Posted on April 14, 2012
I highly recommend that you reset profiles in CWM Recovery to fix smooth_target offset.
Changelog:
  • No boot logo will be displayed if the file /sdcard/.nobootlogo exists. the content of the file doesn’t matter.
  • checked all freq and voltage interfaces and found no problem. make sure you remove boot settings and reapply after flashing rc2 or newer because the number of frequency steps has changed. we do not have 8 steps anymore, we have 6 steps. you have to update your init.d scripts or reapply boot settings accordingly. Just in case, I have added parsing 8-step freq settings and discard first and last settings and apply 6 in the middle.
  • added progress bar to cloning process.
  • new feature: swap primary and secondary ROMs. It takes about twice the time of a cloning process. This will help you to update your second ROM until I finish flashing zips to second ROM.
  • updated smooth_scaling defaults to new step level. (smooth_target=1, smooth_offset=2, smooth_step=2)
  • added available space checks to cloning and swapping ROMs.
  • updated to linux 3.0.28
  • BLN: fixed cm9 ROMs having touch lights off after BLN notification
DOWNLOAD TAR (for Odin)
DOWNLOAD ZIP (for CWM Recovery)

Posted in Uncategorized
Ray, gracias por el currele que te pegas en el post...

Una preguntilla cuando cambiais el kernel, además de reset cache y dalvik cache, ¿recomiendas algún limpiador o borrar la carpeta .siyat o alguna cosa?

Gracias.
Responder Con Cita