Viejo 26/09/17, 12:06:51
Array

[xs_avatar]
equinoxe123 equinoxe123 no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: ago 2012
Tu operador: Movistar

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por boss1x2 Ver Mensaje
Hola, a mi me llegó el leeco s3 de Gearbest con eui 5.9.23s de momento estable, algunas cosas en inglés. 4 horas de pantalla, lo que me mosquea es que no trae por ningún lado lo de actualizar vía Ota. No se si será alguna Rom que ponen los de Gearbest cocinada por ellos, de momento la dejaré así.... Si me decís como hacer una copia de esta te la podría pasar.. Salu2
¿Y viene rooteada? Lo digo porque he encontrado esto en un foro de xiaomi para RN4 con X20, identico procesador pero con MIUI

try this:

PART 2 - BATTERY LIFE IMPROVEMENTS

I noticed that the helio x20 is quite the power hungry chip so I dug around XDA MIUI devices forums for other devices and found out that Xiaomi MIUI roms use a service called 'perfservice' to control the CPU and can sometime be a hit and miss, so I did something;

DISABLE PERFSERVICE and MY BATTERY LIFE HAS IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY. IM TALKING REDMI NOTE 3 SNAPDRAGON LEVELS. 7 HOURS SCREEN ON TIME, 20 HOURS STANDBY.
What happens when perfservice is disabled is the cpu is controlled by MTK's cpu manager (not sure what it is called) and uses the stock interactive governer (which is good).

HOW TO DISABLE/IMPROVE BATTERY

1. Make sure you are rooted
2. use your root file explorer of choice (I prefer fx file manager)
3. go to /system and backup build.prop by copying and pasting it somewhere else
4. edit build.prop and find the line ro.mtk_perfservice_support=1 and change it to ro.mtk_perfservice_support=0 and save file
5. go to /system/etC and find a file named perfservapplist.txt and rename it to perfservapplist.txt.bak
6. go to /system/etc and find a file named perfservscntbl.txt and rename it to perfservscntbl.txt.bak
7. Reboot and test out the result yourself

I got this from
redmi note 4 xda forum (i cant post links)

En este post lo aplicaron en los xiaomi con x20 y si notaron mejoria en reposo: http://www.htcmania.com/archive/inde...t-1274692.html

Última edición por equinoxe123 Día 26/09/17 a las 12:27:03.
Responder Con Cita