Viejo 27/01/13, 18:57:53
Array

[xs_avatar]
irg111209 irg111209 no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: ene 2013
Tu operador: Movistar

Dentro de esa pagina he visto este mensaje:

There is a much, much easier way of doing it with the n70s, or the either N70 version (AZ or ZZ).
re
Just get the Feriross script from here... Http://Www.Mediafire...K5af8x6rky2slg9 just extract it to a folder, and plug in your tablet with it turned on (make sure it is in debug mode) run the batch file and a window will open up with like 8 options. Execute the options you like: root, remove Chinese apps, change battery icon, etc...(use model AZ for the N70S if it prompts you to select a model). After that just select reboot, and that's it, the tablet should be rooted and working fine, I just did this a week ago with my friends kids 2 N70S tablets that I ordered for them. He was gonna spend 100 bucks on some cheapo Chinese tablets from Walmart that had horrible specs (got both N70s tablets for $189 shipped UPS express from aliexpress).

This is the source of the Script: Http://Ameblo.Jp/fer...1366457051.Html

Creo que ahi esta la solución a mi problema, pero esque no entiendo casi inglés, y la traduccion de google es muy mala, a ver si me podeis ayudar please =S jaja
Responder Con Cita