Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (18)

Fecha de registro: jun 2010

[GPL][5 JUN - #Milestone 4][r200-ICS r225-JB] franco.Kernel | 4.0/4.1 |

Nightlies: http://goo.gl/6SeJh
Milestone 4: http://minooch.com/franciscofranco/G...milestone4.zip 05/06
Aplicación: 2.05€ http://goo.gl/Byt6l

Nightly 189
* Add CPUIDLE coupled state interface from Google Android team. This is for stability purposes so if you want to know what this is visit my repository and read the documentation
* A little change from fugumod repository to decrease or even eliminate wlan_rx_wake wakelocks because of the noisy environment
* A little config change - Wi-Fi tethering works now on my device with WPA2 security protocol

Nightly 180
* Added 1.536Ghz CPU step
* Enabled trim_override to make 1.536Ghz step usable without lagging
* Added a routine check inspired from one of Imoseyon's commit for Smartreflex not to calibrate any step that uses nominal voltage above 1350mV (in this case only 1.536Ghz does)
* Added Wheatley governor and made it default (been giving me awesome results) - from Ezekeel
* Removed -fno-strict-aliasing flag from the Makefile (should give some extra bits of performance)
* Add a static 5% overclock to the board (RAM/IVA/CORE) - GPU is not affected by this 5%
* CPU hotplug routines patches from mainline kernel to improve stability
* omap2plus-cpufreq driver improvements on screen on/off routines and also a little change from Linaro on the thermal_throttle driver initialization
* Change wifi_pm type from int to bool (as suggested by morfic and it makes sense) to enable it echo Y > /sys/module/bcmdhd/parameters/wifi_pm - app will be updated with this until the end of today
* Several OMAP patches individually picked for selected improvements - cpuidle driver/DSSCOMP driver (responsible for the display/graphics)/power management routines
* Change exit_latency of C4 state to be faster (specially important now that we're using Wheatley that uses and abuses C4 state)
* 1.536Ghz CPU frequency uses 1400mV voltage and it won't be calibrated by Smartreflex so be careful here. I tried to undervolt it on my app to 1350mV and my device crashed. You've been warned

MILESTONE 4
* Added 192Mhz slot
* Reverted all previous OMAP4 patches forked from Texas Instruments to fix most of the bugs coming from them
* Interactive governor patches from android-omap-3.0
* Screen_off_max_freq re-enabled and available here: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/screen_off_max_freq
* Lowmemorykiller driver updated to 3.4 version
* Fix for random mac id address for some users - from Imoseyon
* Special compiler flags to get some extra bits of performance
* Wi-Fi voltage back to stock to prevent signal issues
* Fix a crash present on stock kernel on i2c remove - patch from TI
* Remove generic_hotplug and Hotplug governor. The device shuts down cpu1 as it see fits so to prevent instabilities what so ever this function is now gone
* Fix to boosted sound when a notification was received - from Ezekeel
* Some OMAP4 patches from android-omap-3.0 for stability purposes
* Kernel 99% cleaned up from warnings that were present on stock kernel for stability purposes
* VDD_MIN voltage back to stock to prevent data loss or any other instability
* Add OMAP GAMMA interface - values range from 1.0 to 2.0 and are to be echoed to this file: /sys/devices/platform/omapdss/manager0/gamma
* Some MUSB patches from mainline kernel to improve battery life calling the correct pm_runtime functions on USB functions
* GPU clock is now 384Mhz by default because it can use the same amount of voltage and the same OPP as the 307Mhz giving us extra performance without taking a battery hit
* Other bunch of smaller patches and fixes that can be seen on my bitbucket repository

MILESTONE 3
This is the perfected version of the last 35 days of testing of roughly 1 nightly build a day. The most important changes from Milestone 2 are:
* Merged 4.0.4 kernel patches from Google (IMM76D and IMM76I)
* Data dropouts is fixed
* Interactive Governor patched up to be in line to android-3.0 branch
* Hotplug governor added and tweaked for stability
* Merged a lot of patches from omapzoom.org for battery and performance improvements in our OMAP4 board drivers
* Hotplug_mod renamed to Generic Hotplug and changed paths to: /sys/module/omap2plus_cpufreq/parameters/generic_hotplug
* Added BLX from Ezekeel. The default value is 96. Path: /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge
* Reduced VAUX3 and VUSIM voltages for more screen_on time at the end of the day
* Simple IO scheduler added and made default
* EXT4 patches from 3.0.2X kernel.org patch
* Lots of small tweaks and improvements that are available on my bitbucket git repository

MILESTONE 2
Es exactamente igual que r98, pero con la GPU de serie. Por favor, actualize la aplicacion de 3.7.1 para tener el control de sonido de Ezekeel mejorado.
* Mesa de frecuencia re-trabajado para ser totalmente múltiplo de 38,4 para el redondeo perfecto
* Reloj de GPU de serie - la estabilidad es todo en las versiones Milestone
* Algunos retoques en el gobernador Ondemand
* El consumo de Android OS mucho menor
* Con la pantalla encendida, la bateria dura mas
* Añadido control de sonido Ezekeel
* Colores de serie - sin color azulado
* Fijar un mayor carga de IRQ
* 700MHz como minima frecuencia eliminada - no quiero obligar a los usuarios a utilizar una frecuencia minima mas alta
* Añadido modolo de espacio de usuario PM_FAST/PM_MAX
* Un montón de pequeños ajustes y optimizaciones

Caracteristicas generales :

* Overclock hasta 1344MHz
* Joe's RCU para el sistema SMP - agradecimientos a Joe que amablemente avance rápido su .35 RCU para 3.x de mi petición
* Completamente actualizada la biblioteca CRC32 que se utiliza para una gran cantidad de funciones básicas del sistema
* Reloj de GPU de serie (307 MHz) - Razón -->(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4731)
* Configuración del Kernel despojado a cabo de la mierda de depuración (Solo Logcat y dmesg se quedo)
* RAMDISK personalizada incluido con soportes adecuados para mayor rendimiento montando EXT4.
* Planificador CFQ I/O mejorado para dispositivos flash y portado de 3.1
* Planificador CFS mejorado para la mejor experiencia de usuario
* Tasa de reducción proporcional para los TCP de Google
* Muchas mas cosas que se pueden ver en mi repositorio
* Ext4 mejorado y parcheado para mayor rendimiento
* Actualizados drivers de Wi-Fi (Gracias nikademus)
* Control de voltaje personalizadado de Ezekeel
* Aignador de memoria por defecto : SLUB
* Compilador JIT para filtros de paquetes
* Planificado por defecto : CFQ I/O
* I/O reescritado portado de 3.2
* Control de colores de Ezekeel
* USB HOST Habilitado
* CIFS Habilitado
* TUN Habilitado

Benchmark

No soy el creador del kernel, aquí dejo el link original
LINK ORIGINAL: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1367341[/center]

Última edición por GIKE Día 26/07/12 a las 13:45:01.
Los siguientes 14 usuarios han agradecido a BlackDub su comentario:
[ Mostrar/Ocultar listado de agradecimientos ]