Viejo 10/10/14, 09:31:17
Array

[xs_avatar]
Ulyses69 Ulyses69 no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: mar 2013
Modelo de smartphone: Huawei P40 pro + y Vivo x50 Pro
Tu operador: Movistar
Algunos colegas que no se manejan bien con el español me han pedido versión "inglhis" porque con el Google Translator sale lo que sale..., aunque el inglés de uno es casi inexistente..., ahí va:

MINOR AND SOLUTIONS PROBLEMS GPS ZOPO ZP998.

ALSO SOLUTIONS FOR GPS MTK6592 PROCESSOR -SOFTWARE-.

NOTE: For many of us, our GPS Zopito NEVER work quite right unless we spend for SAT because, he discoveredtrank ZOPO own company recorded bad chip hardware (hence the GPS time less or "canary").

FIRST OF ALL: DO NOT OPEN WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE.

Once this warning, I recommend starting by the Software:

SOFTWARE

1-You have to be ROOT, without that the most important and significant modifications of this manual may not be done.

2-can come in handy, but in my case it was not necessary, install these 2 apps the Play Store:

A-Mt gps epo fix, to download the files EPO.
B-Gps test to see which satellites are caught, and if that does not catch in 1 minute: enter settings, activate the 1st box is disabled and give CLEAR UPDATE AGPS AGPS and then, usually works in cases where no "start" to catch the satellites.

3- That upload file to version 4 is only copy and replace previous copy of the original gps.conf, gps.conf content that is in system/etc.

Outside Spain replace the "es" of the first lines of the NTP server for your country code (also change the continent if not Europe, add # for Europe and remove # for activate the new continent- for "Japan" remove # of line Japan-).

If we improved significantly (in seconds satellites captured in 90% of cases) we're done, but we must go to the following solution:

HARDWARE:

First: Thakns Edu.

If this did not work, we can prove the following, but .... before I'll tell you what does not work:

DOES NOT WORK: Put aluminum and copper in the back cover.

Another thing would be to connect copper wire in the middle of the tab GPS connection, but I can say that if you have not tried it.

NOW YES, WHAT WORKS:

1- INTERNAL SOLUTION:

A-Open the phone as you can see in the attached pdf, and before following the verbatim APPLY A SPRAY 3 IN 1 SPECIAL SEMICONDUCTORS not residues (because on page 5 of the pdf, in the image that says "GPS aND WIFI" and lift a tad middle contact).

Track B, as I said, to the letter the instructions pdf.

What we get with both 1st ?: is for remove a gel that was on the plate and hindered the reception of satellites; while the 2nd is to make better contact with the GPS antenna. OS AND YES I CAN ASSURE THAT IS BETTER.

EXTERNAL SOLUTION 2:

For people who desperately need the mobile GPS to navigate the option of the GPS antenna Bluethoot: I took an old iyoi of my old nokias and a couple of APPS (you have to install 2: GPS Bluetooth and GPS Over BT ) works Ok. Step how to install the file (pdf speaks to connect a mobile to tablet to the GPS antenna to function, but the result is the same).

Again I repeat again: before this GPS for many of us was nonexistent. From these improvements for many will be poor, but there will be. Nor have I managed to stop him "islands", but at least the phone has GPS, and for discerning who do not want to spend for SAT have the option of a bluethoot antenna GPS 20 to € 30 for EBAY.

BY THE WAY: THE VERSION GPS GLOBAL TOTAL 4 ROM FALLS IN THE DUAL SIM PEKK3N COLLEAGUE IN THE NEXT THREAD. AND THE TRUTH IS THAT THE FILM ROM:

http://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/p...sept-14.80177

I am at your disposal for any question you have.
Archivos Adjuntos
Tipo de Archivo: pdf antena externa zopo zp998.pdf (748.5 KB, 36 visitas)
Tipo de Archivo: pdf GPS_antenna_fix byn.pdf (1.03 MB, 35 visitas)
Tipo de Archivo: zip gps global total (4).zip (1,014 Bytes, 4 visitas)

Última edición por Ulyses69 Día 14/10/14 a las 00:29:57.
Responder Con Cita