[xs_avatar]
hashtrash hashtrash no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: dic 2007
Modelo de smartphone: RMN7
Tu operador: Vodafone
VillainROM 6.2.0

VillainROM 6.2.0 - INFO & DOWNLOAD

First of all, have you entered the Clove competition yet? Details at the top of the page or in my signature. You really can't afford not to - thanks to Clove, you can be in with the chance of winning £40 worth of HTC Hero accessories. Also, click HERE for some discount codes for VillainROM users

This is the latest version of VillainROM - version 6.2.0, based on the Droid Eris official build

Important Info:

This is my first ROM for a good few months. I've spent too much time running the site, so here's a little something for you all. Nathan is working on some other nice ROMs too, so I ported this to get my hand back in the ROMs again and give him peace so thanks to Nathan for all the help he gave me.

This ROM uses as much stock components as possible, with only what is needed to get it working on our GSM Heros as well as possible.

A lot of hard work goes into this ROM. If you like our work, please consider making a small donation. Also, a big thanks to DMzda, Xavier2k3 and RayJT9 for testing stuff on IRC, and MikeCoffee for downloading 2GB of ROMs over 3G today just so he could flash in the pub

To the ROM:

- Good Performance (Scored 3.0 on linpack with other apps in background)
- GPS fix without rebooting etc.
- Gallery 3D 100% working (Speed & rotate fixed)
- Apps2SD working
- Streaming works perfectly
- Stock Rosie
- Syncing works flawlessly
- All hardware working as it should
- No graphical glitches anywhere
- Busybox
- Rooted
- Huge APN list
- VPN
- Launcher 2 works - just push it.
- LIVE WALLPAPERS WORK WITH LAUNCHER PRO (BETTER PERFORMANCE IF YOU INSTALL TO /system/app)
- Network Location working 100%
- All apps in market

What’s New?:
Uses Behnaam’s Ben22 kernel with overclock. Use Overclock Widget (free on market) to change this
Long SMS messages work fine
Voicemail notifications work fine
Much better performance
Bluetooth working for file transfers in both directions (use EStrongs File manager - free on market)
Green camera issue is fixed
Barcode scanner etc. are working, and autofocus works for macro
Deodexed thanks to HomerSP
SIM contacts can be disabled (thanks to zygame for this method)

KNOWN ISSUES/FYI:

- MMS Issue exists, fix is available as before. See the post called "MMS" for details, or click here or here for Piercy's automated version

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Please do a full wipe of everything, including EXT. This will solve any strange issues you have

http://www.villainrom.co.uk/releases...2/download.php

salu2

Última edición por hashtrash Día 31/05/10 a las 12:19:33.
Responder Con Cita
Los siguientes 10 usuarios han agradecido a hashtrash su comentario:
[ Mostrar/Ocultar listado de agradecimientos ]