Ver Mensaje Individual
Viejo 26/06/13, 13:31:55
Array

[xs_avatar]
laek.17 laek.17 no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (4)

Fecha de registro: jun 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Coolpad F1W (Octacore)
Tu operador: Simyo
Parametros Especificos del Vowney V5 (Muchisimo mejor de lo que me esperaba!!!!!!)

Os dejo el email que les envié:

I want to ask you the detailed speciications of Vowney V5,

Brand of camera: (omnivision, sony...)
Brand of chip GPS
Brand and type of screen (SHARP or Asahi Glass Co. or another brand)
The screen is gorilla glass?
Vowney V5 will be updated to future versions of android? like 4.2.3, 4.3, or 5.0? specially 5.0 (i will be very agreed if yes)
Vowney official updates will support spanish lenguage?

Aqui la respuesta:

Meanwhile, several questions about your, reply as follows:
1, we are now unsure whether to upgrade to 4.2.3 or a subsequent 5.0, but our company is composed of many professional team composed of those who play the machine, the software upgrade very seriously, as long as possible, we will ensure that the system upgrade, the main depending MTK6589 chip incompatibility problems.
2, the system has built-in 24 kinds of international languages​​, which are available in Spanish, you can rest assured to use, and our version of the software is built directly GOOGLE PLAY, this will give you convenience.
3, on our V5 product differentiation with other places, I generally give you a list of the following:
A, we are the minority with dual microphone noise reduction feature 6,589 machines.
B, our screen is Sharp's IPS wide viewing angle screen, special need to make is that our screen brightness is specifically tailored is 400cd/m2, contrast parameters that you can do it, we should be higher than the IPHONE , can protect even in the sun, you can get a clear screen display.
C, our camera to use OV's 8825 models, is the second generation BSI technology camera. Support 1080P video
D, you said on the touch screen glass, we do not gorilla glass, but glass supply company is Japan's Asahi Glass Company (the world's second-largest glass company)
E, we have the front camera is HD, HD camera, it can support 720P video, this is no ordinary front camera functions.
F, we support OTG function, can read the mobile U disk and other storage devices, and can charge the phone to the other, as mobile power function.
G, our mobile phone is tri-color LEDs, there is little MT6589 machine has this feature.
H, our battery uses a high-capacity batteries, real 2400MA capacity is now more durable, not the virtual object parameters.

He borrado saludos y agradecimientos en los emails...

De aqui podemos sacar cosas importantes:

Pantalla: Fabricada por SHARP, una de las mejores empresas, tiene 400cd/m2, angulo de vision excelente, contraste a la par o mejor que el IPHONE (segun dicen...)
Proteccion de pantalla: Hecha por AGC (Asashi Glass Co.) temperated glass (soporta altas temperaturas), Dragontrail (Buenisima proteccion), es la competencia directa con Gorilla Glass.
Camara: Fabricada por OmniVision !! modelo 8825, segunda generacion de sensores con BSI. http://www.ovt.com/products/sensor.php?id=112
Microfono: Doble microfono anti ruidos!!
Lo demas, acerca de la bateria, actualizaciones... lo podeis leer en el email de respuesta, también os adjunto un word que me han dejado con las especificaciones generales, por si a alguien le interesa. La unica pega es que creo que no trae auriculares...

Saludo y gracias, este telefono es la hostia madre mía, de chino solo tiene la empresa jajaja, a la altura de grandes marcas o mejor, vaya especificaciones que tiene, se me hace la boca agua...
Archivos Adjuntos
Tipo de Archivo: doc Vowney V5 especificaciones inglés.doc (173.5 KB, 92 visitas)

Última edición por laek.17 Día 26/06/13 a las 14:54:08.
Responder Con Cita
Los siguientes 4 usuarios han agradecido a laek.17 su comentario:
[ Mostrar/Ocultar listado de agradecimientos ]