Array

[xs_avatar]
pibgcb pibgcb no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: dic 2012
Modelo de smartphone: LG Optimus 2X p990h
Tu operador: Claro
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por richi1990 Ver Mensaje
Eh aqui un rapido avance de la nueva build de tonyp que esta en camino (en inglés). XD
Saludos

Tonyp:

Okay, a quick status update.

I've been working on three different fields for build 05.
While I didn't have a lot of time during the last week I spent every day with 1-2 on the ROM - and the last two days with way more as I took a study break 
1. updating the ROM base:
I digged through gerrit and lots of github repos and picked a great bunch of stability improvements and bugfixes.
One of the most important ones is probably fixing the MediaScanner wakelock, but there are other memory leak fixes and minor enhancements.
Additionally I finally managed to find a fix for the statusbar color and transparency not stickiying a reboot bug! 

2. feature enhancements:
I already showed the first of three new features - the custom lockscreen selection.
This one has been the hardest work, I had to merge more than a dozen commits and rewrite some parts to make it go smooth with other CM and PA features.
I still need to rewrite one java class a little, then it should be completely finished.
I won't reveal the other two new options right now - but I already fell in love with them :good:

3. performance enhancements
After both above points are now nearly finished (I'd say each is done by ~ 95%, I just need to clean everything up a little) I focused today on something else.
I worked a couple hours on making the ROM linaro compatible and just managed to compile it with the official 4.7.3 linaro toolchain (Jan 2013 revision).
It comes with some nice build optimizations. Previous builds have been compiled with gcc 4.4.3 (non linaro).
I think it was really worth the effort, It's running smoother than ever.
Additionally I'm using a couple O3 build flags now (thanks pengus!).

I think I'll release a testbuild tomorrow. I want to get some stability feedback
Then it should be ready to release by the beginning of next week.

Prepare for a huge changelog

Build 06 will then be a smaller update again, focusing on some more nice feature additions which I stumbled across, but didn't yet implement.
genial!!!!
Responder Con Cita