[xs_avatar]
RichiX0 RichiX0 no está en línea
Crazy Horse
· Votos compra/venta: (26)

Fecha de registro: oct 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 - Galaxy Tab S7+
Tu operador: Orange
Nueva ROM de Tonyp Build 5

Bueno chicos es el cumple de Tonyp y como regalo la version 5 de esta rom de momento para el New Bootloader.
Se espera que mas adelante saque para el OLD BL.

Aqui la ROM SOLO NEW BL.
http://goo.im/devs/tonyp/ParanoidAnd...5832-tonyp.zip

Tambien recomienda que instalemos el ultimo Kernel de peguss77 ya que esta construido con la 011p3 y que la actualicemos a la 011p4.

De momento solo para la new, le falta combinar y pulir algunas cosas para el old bl.

TonyP:

Okay guys - usually you'll get presents at your birthday, I decided to do the opposite and hand out a present
Wanted to push it yesterday, but got kind of a surprise visit so I had to delay it.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to merge my dev branches into the oldbl and releasebranches, so there's only a newbl version for now.
I'm just quickly typing this post for the public testbuild now.

The new build is extemly fast and smooth in my opinion. Additionally to yesterdays testbuild (compiled with the newest 4.7.3 linaro toolchain) which i've already liked a lot this one is now using the graphite flags, which pengus (thx!) is using for his kernel as well.
I love it. Now I finally know why owain (u here buddy? ) has always loved linaro so much!

Please flash pengus 011p4 kernel on top afterwards, the build still ships with the old and buggy p3

I'd suggest to use the interactive govenor, which is using touchboost. Slightly more battery drain than dyninteractive, but it will make the ROM fly even more

Another new option you can now use is the "allow purging of assets" one (Settings - Performance - memory management).
While the option has been there in the past, it didn't do anything as the framework part was missing in CM10 (see here).
This is an option which helps on low RAM devices, so it seems interesting for us

You'll find a couple new options in the settings - please keep in mind that I'm flaging this as testbuild so there might be bugs (although I didn't encounter any).
One of these options is the CRT animation. Some random times the animation is strangely greenish.
Behaviours like that are some of the reasons why it's disabled for CM10 / CM10.1 ROMs - so I don't want to hear any complaints

The build is almost ready but needs some more polish time.
I merged in so much stuff and want to re-check everything to ensure it's working as intended before I'm releasing it as official build 05.

Saludos.

Última edición por RichiX0 Día 08/02/13 a las 08:35:26.
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de: