Juanviz21 Juanviz21 no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: oct 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Mi Mix 2s
Tu operador: Movistar
TWEAK TurboBoost v8.5

Bueno, leyendo por XDA me encuentro con este post:

" Introduction
TurboBoost is a script package by me, Now due to the time i took in building a working ICS port for SGS2 with Cyanogen and TeamHacksung i got to study a lot about the ICS framework and working. Now what i did was to apply the same tweaks i found there on to a GB rom and vola TurboBoost was born!

Benefits
[*]Better performance, better battery life through Linux kernel tweaks catered for Android OS and flash memory.[*]Better battery life and performance through usage of screenstate_scaling whereby it switches governors/thresholds/VM depending on your screen state.[*]Better network throughput from TCP tweaks and 3G tweaks[*]Less RAM usage through zipalign. [*]Faster database access through defragmentization of sqlite db files (a lot of apps use Database to store data like Swype dictionaries, Game saves etc)[*]Faster disk access through remount script (noatime, disable barrier etc)[*]Less lags through Quasi-charger, with multitasking

Requirements
[*]Android Gingerbread 2.3.x[*]At least 2MB free on /system (Delete unused ringtones or useless apps like Aldiko/Allshare etc).[*]Root[*]Kernel that supports init.d[*]Ext4 lagfix if you want to use the remount script

In house ICS Developed Tweaks
[*]Included libsqlite.so and libsqlite_ini.so from Android 4.0 (improves performance)[*]Included app_process and system_server from Android 4.0 (improves scrolling)[*]Included sqlite3 from Android 4.0[*]Included Vpn

Files In Package

[*]xbin> openvpn & sqlite3[*]etc>>init.d> s78enable_touchscreen_1 , S95zipalign , S98CFSK & S98system_tweak[*]bin> app_process & system_server[*]lib> libncurses.so , libsqlite.so & libsqlite_jni.so

Important
[*]Dont use a RAM script with this[*]Set the permissions to 777[*]Make sure if u use TB-V8 only use its content, and verify your personal tweaks dont tamper its functionality[*]Can be used on both CM and Sammy Rom's (But reminder i don't Guarantee ur phone will boot)

Credits
Zacharias.maladroit
XDA's devs for some reference of some tweaks in Zach's scripts
zeppelinrox Supercharger scripts
ChainFire - Touchscreen Tweaks
pikachu01-ThunderBolt! via S98system_tweak
@doctorcete- for the zipallinging
@All- if any one i have missed out!

Info for Developers: Please Give Due Credit's if you use it in your ROM's
And please use the thread for support and not PM!

Added a CWM Flash-able zip, try out and Report  "

Al parecer este tweak funciona en nuestros Black incluyendo la ROM Zeus de Huexxx (por lo que comentan por XDA), este es el codigo QR para bajar el archivo, se flashea desde CWM recovery

Yo la flasheare ahora, id comentando quien la pruebe!

EDITO: link para descargar (alternativa a codigo QR)--> http://bit.ly/zUhz1Z

Enviado desde mi LG-P970 usando Tapatalk

Última edición por Juanviz21 Día 27/01/12 a las 11:55:42.
Responder Con Cita