Tu operador: Simyo
Hay algo que me despista con SetCPU:
En el widget aparecen los siguientes valores por orden de arriba a abajo:
-Valor actual de velocidad
-Valor máximo del perfil actual
-Valor mínimo del perfil actual
-Temperatura

Cuando tengo el Hero encendido, los valores por defecto que me muestra son:
Correcto, así es como la tengo configurada.

Pero justo después de encenderlo (viene del perfil Sleep/Stanbay) muestra lo siguiente:
(Lo veo gracias a la pantalla de bloqueo transparente de la SuperHero)
Entonces, ¿qué pasa? ¿no actualiza correctamente el valor actual? ¿o es que no coge el valor que configuro en el perfil?

Por lo que entiendo en las FAQ de la web oficial del programa el problema es que no actualiza correctamente:
 Cita:
Why doesn't the widget update with the real time speed?
In short, such a widget would have to either be too imprecise to be useful, or too much of a CPU/battery drain to be useful. From a performance standpoint, and for the sake of accuracy, it simply isn't worth it. On the "ondemand" setting, the system polls the CPU load and decides whether to scale up the CPU at an extremely fast interval (equal to the "sampling rate" value explained above, in microseconds). For example, by default, on the latest CyanogenMod, this happens once every 20,000 microseconds (that's 50 times per second!). I would have to make the widget update the speed at least this quickly in order for it to be accurate. A slower update interval (which some other CPU scaling applications use) would make the reading inaccurate - the speed could have scaled up and down at anytime during the interval. These changes would never have been detected. As you can imagine, updating 50 times a second would put a significant drain on both battery life and CPU power when the widget is visible, and such a quick polling interval could in itself cause the CPU to scale up to maximum.
Pero bueno, OverclockWidget si que mostraba correctamente la velocidad actual.
Responder Con Cita