Array

[xs_avatar]
santiaguni santiaguni no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: feb 2012
Modelo de smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S2
Tu operador: Pepephone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por zaldi00 Ver Mensaje
Hacer la prueba, no cuesta nada, a mi ayer se me comía un 5% /hora en reposo, hoy se queda en 1%,en el curro con problemas de cobertura
He estado investigando, el proceso multi pdp se debe a las conexiones de red y el power manager service es un protocolo de android que permite que el procesador entre en deep sleep, lo que no sé es por qué consumen

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
yo he estado buscando y de la del calendar nada de nada..y de la de com.google.android.gsm (la del google talk) he encontrado que lo unico es desactivar todo los del gtalk si no lo utilizas...
y tambien he leido en un foro de xda de sony xperia (el mismo en el que he encontrado lo de gtalk) que porque tenga alarmas no tiene por que significar un drrenaje de bateria:
"First of all, let me make clear that "wakeups" do not necessarily mean battery drain.
My battery lasts for over a day with heavy usage and Google Framework wakes up my phone 300+ times. "Wakeups" simply mean how many times the intent got the phone out of Deep Sleep. Battery drain depends on how long did it kept it awake and how heavy to the processor the task performed was.
Freezing/killing/etc any parts of GSF is not the smartest thing to do.
You can log out from Gtalk after you have diselected "Auto Login" from the app Settings.
Gtalk will still have some activity as it is tied to the Google Apps bundle of joy (that's why the OP sees those odd wakeups even though he is not using it)
however, you should not face any significant drain.
I have connected 100 MSN contacts and more than 300 Facebook contacts to my Gmail account via Jabber, so more or less Gtalk is always on and it manages messages from a 500+ contact database. It's been like that since my first Android phone (legendary HTC Tattoo), then on my X10 and now on my Arc S and I have never faced battery drain. Heck, even I doubted it for a moment and disabled Auto Login, and there was no difference in battery at all."
Responder Con Cita