[xs_avatar]
isaakmg isaakmg no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (1)

Fecha de registro: jun 2008
Modelo de smartphone: htc desire

te recomiendo que antes compra(las más fiables en cuanto a duración):

Mugen Power 1550mAh / 3200mAh HTC Hero Battery Review

te aseguro que no tiene desperdicio. eso si, está en inglés, pero se entiende.

te dejo por aquí la review de las baterias.

Now this is the part that most of you have probably skipped to. We’ve talked about the bulk of the larger 3200mAh, but the real question comes down to battery life. For those on the road, the extra size is probably worth putting up with if the battery performance is significantly better than the stock battery.
To test the batteries, I just used them as I typically do each day. I didn’t set any special conditions so the results aren’t 100 percent scientific. However, I did take a run of three per battery and averaged them out to smooth the results.
I’m not the heaviest of users out there, so it’s worth concentrating more on the outperformance in percentage terms rather than absolute hours and minute’s performance of each battery. Roughly, I would use the phone to make calls for 1 hour, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi were off. I had twitter apps, the weather widget and NewsRob running each day. I would also use the internet for around 1 hour each day as well as play games for 1 hour too. The batteries were timed from 100 percent down to the 5 percent level.
Results
Official HTC Hero 1350mAh Battery: This lasted for 15 hours and 22 minutes.
Mugen Power 1550mAh HTC Hero Battery: This battery lasted for 18 hours and 4 minutes. This is nearly three hours longer than the original battery.
Mugen Power 3200mAh HTC Hero Battery: This lasted for a mammoth 46 hours and 24 minutes. Over three times the length compared to the original battery.
Conclusion
Taking the lower capacity 1550mAh battery into consideration first, what we can say is that despite only having an extra 200mAh of capacity over the original battery it still delivered an extra three hours. This battery costs $29.95 and we would say it’s well worth the buy if you were considering buying a replacement for the original battery. The 1350mAh battery will probably cost the same (if you are getting an official model), which doesn’t make sense giving the extra capacity benefits of the Mugen Power battery as well as the benefits of being able to fit into the same housing.
The higher capacity 3200mAh battery is more of a difficult decision. Yes, it is thicker (much thicker) and heavier than the original battery but on the flip side it delivers a battery performance three times longer than your stock battery. We didn’t find it too bulky in day-to-day use and we got used to the size pretty quickly. For those on the road for much of the time, it seems like a perfect solution. Yes it does cost more at $79.95 and you do sacrifice some of the looks of the slimmer casing, but you more than make up for it in endurance. Topping that off with one of the most reliable third-party battery manufacturers just adds to the overall proposition.
Many thanks to Mugen Power for sending both batteries for us to test as well as giving us the time needed to post credible results!

« 1. 3200mAh Battery Overview2. 1550mAh Battery Overview3. Batteries Compared4. Battery Performance & Conclusion5. View All »

Última edición por isaakmg Día 18/03/10 a las 12:22:29.
Responder Con Cita