[xs_avatar]
seergio seergio no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: ago 2009
Modelo de smartphone: Lenovo K910, Galaxy S7 Edge G935FD
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por SABman12 Ver Mensaje
Please your help!

I tried what you said but my phone not sucess it!

When I put it into this mode after installing everything, it get into black screen, it is showing that it is conneted and the right drive instaled well. It said it conneted to COM8 and doing some Sahara download.

But after 2 sec it just disconnect itself, reboot to the "brick" screen(with lenovo logo), the drive gone, and it said it disconnected.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
The only way to get our of this mode is sending by QPST eMMC tool the command to set the mobile in download mode. I was not able to activate that mode in Windows 7 x64, but in the same laptop and with Win XP 32 bits I could make it possible.

If your device is recognised while being in download mode for two seconds (enterng by VOL+ and cable connect ) then you have to connect several times and you have to achive the next items:

- Add COM port to QSPT configuration tool (that is easy if you are able to see in dev mgmt which port is assigned to your dev in download mode for the seconeds it appears. Then you memorize that mode and append by hand. Maybe another iteration is required to find out if that is working properly. Your device should appear in QPST configuration in Sahara mode.

- Once it is configurated, then you have to fulfill correctly all the fields in eMMC tool by following the tutorial. And after all, you have to press download button when your device appears in eMMC as available. This is the key point, if your device is not showing in eMMC you cannot make it get out from brick mode. You have to make many attempts and be patient. After doing that your mobile should cease rebooting, lenovo's logo should be gone and maybe (in my case it did) switch mode to 9006.

- Then you have to proceed as this tutorial or corion's one depending if you have 9006 or 9008 mode. Look in hardware details from windows devmgmt for the string that appears and if there is something like " 05c6:9006 " you are in 9006 mode.

Another option for wild bootloaders is to remove battery, for that you have to remove the back cover and unplug the batt connector. Then leave a few minutes off and try without pluging it back.

Hope you have not done all the steps I put here and with patience and fast moving you get out of that situation. Good luck friend!
Responder Con Cita