Array

[xs_avatar]
josuepaz80 josuepaz80 no está en línea
Usuario novato en la web

Fecha de registro: sep 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Samsung Galaxy SII

Cita: Originalmente Escrito por ErnestoD Ver Mensaje
Si tenes el link a mano te pido me lo pases asi pregunto por esos lados

BUENO CREO QUE EN DEFINITIVA ESTUVO CON BT DESBLOQUEADO YA QUE ENCONTRE UNA CARPETA EN LA SD LLAMADA CLOCKWORKMODE, CREO QUE ESTO ACLARA MIS DUDAS

Gracias
Mira si puedes ingresar al recovery, verifica si hay backup de respaldos a lo mejor con esos datos confirmas que ya estuvo desbloquedo.

Te adjunto la informacion que me dio la guia para desbloquear mis telefonos

Cita:
" Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Hi everyone,

I created an account for the sole purpose of sharing my story of unlocking success, and to show my appreciation for everyone in this thread for indirectly helping me. I hope this clears up some things for people who were initially confused as I was about unlocking the OTA 2.3.6 not having been previously unlocked.

So, I updated from 2.3.4 to the OTA 2.3.6, the only "mod" I had previously done was root. Updating was a pain, but I got it eventually. Then I got the urge to unlock my BL, but I wasn't sure if this was possible after moving to 2.3.6. I ended up just using the pudding from here (direct download from XDA House of pudding thread) http://diamantephoto.com/pudding.rar. There were lots of people saying different things about which route to take, but all of that just confused me since I'm sorta new to this. So I decided to gamble and just try it out. Using the pudding file above and RSD 5.6, the process went flawlessly and I was able to unlock successfully without a hitch.

Bottom line, Unlocking 2.3.6 OTA (not having been unlocked previously) BL is possible using the pudding file above and the usual fastboot commands. I didn't mess with any of those service/full sbf's, only the pudding.

I hope this helps people who are eager to unlock their BLs, but didn't know if it was possible on 2.3.6. I am now happily running CM9 on my att Atrix 4G .

Also, I used the Tut from post 54 above. Thanks again everyone and good luck."

Esta tomada de http://www.atrixforums.com/forum/mot...141-ota-7.html

No era de xda.... espero te sirva

Saludos
Responder Con Cita