[xs_avatar]
pedestre pedestre no está en línea
Apolero y +

Fecha de registro: ene 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Galaxy J5(2016), ICONIA TAB A510
Tu operador: Vodafone
APOLO JB (for English users) TWRP recovery from Jeboo - ONLY SAMMY ROMS - No OC

Apolo JB 4.5

- New interface with BLNWW, leds timeout and brightness and Slide to Wake (All the credits for gokhanmoral)
- New governor Intellidemand (thx dorimanx)
- New Apolo Configurator 3.0 (useful for activating BLN and BLNWW and much more ...). You can find it in Google Play free

If you want to turn off the leds always (when you touch tactile buttons), you have to use the configurator, otherwise (if you use only Samsung settings) your leds will turn on when you turn on the screen.

(Click para mostrar/ocultar)
Apolo JB 4.4
- New Linaro compiler 4.73
- LTO (Link Time Optimization) for ARM enabled (compiled should be faster and smaller)
- CrossBreeder support. I’ve added in kernel an additional entropy generator (frandom). This module is used by CrossBreeder instead the default one (it should be faster). You need to install CrossBreeder mod in recovery to take advantage of it. There is a thread in xda about this mod : here. It improves the performance (specially lag)
- Security fix by Hardcore (UNAME26)
- Remove some extra debugging

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:

This kernel is mainly based in hardcore work (thank you to Hardcore for his great contributions). I have added undervolting (kind of phenomenal) and some additional features.

- No logs, no extra debugging
- MDNIE Sharpness by Hardcore
- Ondemand Tweaked by Hardcore
- Added some governors (specially tweaked slp)
- Scheduler Changing enabled
- BLN enable (Since Apolo 4.5 BLNWW too)
- CRT-OFF enable
- TWRP recovery (thanks to Jeboo). If you understand Spanish I recommend the CWM versión (this a personal touch CWM recovery)
- Efective Underclock (max frequency limited)
- UV Interface for ARM (you can change voltages in ARM with external aplications)

There are some versions depending on the UV used:

- Light (stock voltages)
- Regular (-50mV in ARM, internals)
- Extreme (3 versions, you can try to see what versión is better for your battery life): in JB system chooses among the different steps available inside the kernel (in internal and ARM), so depending what step is chosen, final voltages applied are different.

Regular and extreme has -50mv UV in GPU (others UV like bus, memory, video controller too). Light has stock voltages in GPU

I recommend you try regular version first. If there are no problems in two days (reboots or frozen screens) you can try extreme V0.

Download Kernel
Mirror

I've developed a multilanguage application (Spanish, English, Italian, Catalan, Gallego) for configuring ARM undervolting and changing governor-scheduler:

Download Apolo Configurator in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result

I extremely recomend you read the Configurator Manual : link for User manual

If your system doesn't boot due to wrong Voltages, flash this in recovery : https://www.wuala.com/pedestre/Kerne...y=IZz8nJ7ajpFQ

If you see something that you cannot understand or it is not correct (my English is far away from perfect ) please let me know (Private Message in xda @pedestre)
If you want to translate the configurator to other lenguage, please Private Message in XDA, Thank you

Enjoy ¡¡

Última edición por pedestre Día 15/04/13 a las 16:22:51.
Los siguientes 18 usuarios han agradecido a pedestre su comentario:
[ Mostrar/Ocultar listado de agradecimientos ]