Ver Mensaje Individual
Viejo 10/10/12, 19:43:37
Array

[xs_avatar]
Sensei Zaldi00 Sensei Zaldi00 no está en línea
Usuario muy activo
· Votos compra/venta: (12)

Fecha de registro: jul 2011
Modelo de smartphone: Nexus 6p, nexus 9, Sony smartband 2.
Tu operador: Vodafone
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1925709

edito:aqui en esta web se puede dejar una carta a samsung con el siguiente texto

Dear Samsung,

without a doubt you build the best phones on the market and I really enjoy using the Galaxy SII I9100 but there is a problem. A lot of people like to use mods like the popular CyanogenMod on your flagship
devices. Without the source code and proper documentation great developers like codeworkx who is a device maintainer for Samsung phones at XDA-Developers.com start to turn their back on Samsung
phones like the Galaxy SIII because they are based on the Exynos processor due to the fact that there is a lack of source code and proper documentation. Since developers are the lifeblood of Android it`s
not a good sign to see them leave to other companies who provide proper source code and documentation. Qualcomm and Texas Instruments understand that and they released their source code and
developers are using it to do great things.

With this letter I ask you to release Source code and proper documentation for the Exynos 4210 and the Exynos 4412 and in the best case it should include the following:

- git repos
- commit history
- release patches if ready as single commits and not as big messed up tarballs
- up2date reference code for their video interfaces
- up2date reference camera hal to work with these interfaces
- up2date reference audio hal
- up2date reference hardwarecomposer
- patches needed for android framework (platform support)
- gralloc if possible
- maybe hdmi?
- maybe fmradio?

Thank you for your great phones and I really hope that you will release the above stated things.

Última edición por Sensei Zaldi00 Día 10/10/12 a las 20:10:21.
Responder Con Cita
Los siguientes 4 usuarios han agradecido a Sensei Zaldi00 su comentario:
[ Mostrar/Ocultar listado de agradecimientos ]